Thai Wellness Spa in LA

GTC404

• 4 weeks later...

I've been there. I got a massage from Andre.  He does not match his picture. He technicay is th person in the picture but that photo suggests a more masculine dude, younger dude. Andre is a fem fashionista dude about 15 years older than what that photo looks like. 

The first thing he said when I got there was like "oh you were expecting someone else? yes that picture is very old." 

Yea he gave me extras without charging extra so I would recommend but just understand that pic is misleading. 

On 5/15/2023 at 2:42 PM, Tactile Daddy said:

He's well trained, good Thai massage skills. 

Anyone ever seen his roommate, Joe, who works only weekends at this time 

I got extras from Joe in his apartment without asking for it or paying more. I saw Joe on another website and booked him outside of the Thai Wellness place. 

10 minutes ago, rickinoc said:

If you are looking for a great Thai massage in SfO visit Pan. One of the best. I have periodically visited him for the past 10 years - he is in his mid 40’s now but still a great massage experience and one that is hard to beat

I think he's actually a lot older. When I was seeing Pan many years ago, he was already in his 40s even though he didn't look it. 

1 hour ago, rickinoc said:

If you are looking for a great Thai massage in SfO visit Pan. One of the best. I have periodically visited him for the past 10 years - he is in his mid 40’s now but still a great massage experience and one that is hard to beat

SFO? As in the airport? 😅 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...