Neville Longbottom award winner

The Neville Longbottom Effect was named after Matthew Lewis, who looked like a dud as a child, but became quite the stud as an adult. Last night I saw the Guardians of the Galaxy, volume 3 in the movie theater (IMAX 3D), and I got a warm feeling in my groin for the man who played the part of Adam Warlock. His name's Will Poulter, and I thought I'd recognized him from somewhere. So I looked him up. He was born January 28, 1993 in London. I almost passed out when I realized he played the teen-ager in the 2013 movie We're the Millers. I remember when I saw him at the time, I thought "This poor kid didn't win at the genetic lottery." The change from age 19 to 29 was pretty incredible. I guess one never knows who's going to blossom into a handsome prince...

From We're the Millers:

Will Poulter Were The Millers GIF - Will Poulter Were The Millers Hi -  Discover & Share GIFs

We're the Millers (2013)

From Guardians of the Galaxy, Volume 3:

William-Jack-Poulter465

Edited by Unicorn

maria-2.jpg
TWENTYTWOWORDS.COM

Will Poulter is a fairly well known face in film by now, having grown up on the screen. But now, aged 29, people can't believe it's the same person following his...
49628567-0-image-a-212_1635195465211.jpg
WWW.DAILYMAIL.CO.UK

The 28-year-old was recently cast as Adam Warlock in Marvel's Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 3, which doesn't hit theaters until May 2023. Fans are loving how he lokos.

"...Social media users are going wild over actor Will Poulter's 'glow-up,' remarking on how 'hot' and 'sexy' he has become since many first came to know him in 2013's We're the Millers.

The 28-year-old was recently cast as Adam Warlock in Marvel's Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 3, which doesn't hit theaters until May 2023 — but the announcement has led to renewed attention for Poulter that has taken some fans by surprise.

Many who recognize him as the nerdy 20-year-old who starred with Jennifer Aniston, Jason Sudeikis, and Emma Roberts in We're the Millers couldn't believe their eyes when they saw photos of him taken nearly a decade later, with several expressing shock over his good looks...".

Edited by Unicorn