Best strictly therapeutic masseur NYC?

DirtyHarry

• 1 month later...

Very highly recommend Ken. 

kenergy-websitelogo.jpg?content-type=ima
WWW.KENERGYFITBODY.COM

Licensed Massage Therapist that has the education, touch and intuition to help heal, repair and recover a client back to their...

Strictly therapeutic no extras. Very professional. Works out of a dedicated space (an apartment near Union Square that’s just for his business).  He has a warm personality. Very talented with his hands. I go for relaxation only, but he specializes in deep tissue therapeutic work.
One caveat, you download his app to make an appointment so it means entering info, creating a password etc. Makes rebooking a snap though. 
Generally won’t book same day. Plan a day or two in advance. He’s been quite busy lately as word has gotten out about how good he is. 

4 hours ago, Bokomaru said:

Very highly recommend Ken. 

kenergy-websitelogo.jpg?content-type=ima
WWW.KENERGYFITBODY.COM

Licensed Massage Therapist that has the education, touch and intuition to help heal, repair and recover a client back to their...

Strictly therapeutic no extras. Very professional. Works out of a dedicated space (an apartment near Union Square that’s just for his business).  He has a warm personality. Very talented with his hands. I go for relaxation only, but he specializes in deep tissue therapeutic work.
One caveat, you download his app to make an appointment so it means entering info, creating a password etc. Makes rebooking a snap though. 
Generally won’t book same day. Plan a day or two in advance. He’s been quite busy lately as word has gotten out about how good he is. 

Sounds awesome - can you give an idea of what his pricing is like?

5 hours ago, DirtyHarry said:

Sounds awesome - can you give an idea of what his pricing is like?

Was $160 not long ago. He mentioned that he was going to have a moderate increase so don’t be surprised if it’s slightly higher when you inquire.

• 10 months later...

Bumping to see if there are any new/additional rec's. I'm always looking for an amazing therapeutic massage with sensual elements but I'm not always into the extras. I was seeing Sergey at New Paradise who I thought was amazing but unfortunately he has left :(

For a therapeutic massage, I recommend Jay (https://rentmasseur.com/ManusFortus). He works out of his spacious, well-appointed apartment near Columbus Circle (all guests need to check-in at the front desk and show ID). Jay is a friendly, sexy man with great technique; his massage is skilled and straight-forward, firm but not uncomfortable. He has a well-practiced routine which covers your whole body, and incorporates stretching and a bit of reiki. As a bonus, he does a great hot towel treatment on your back, and his shower is available after your session.

The massage itself is completely legit, and Jay is professional and respectful. I began seeing him pre-pandemic, and he has been one of my go-tos ever since.

1 hour ago, nycmassageme said:

I recommend Jay

Can't believe he's trying to pass himself off as 52. A lot of gay seniors are still great at what they do. I just don't understand why some can't own their truthful age. As if lying makes them more appealing, especially when the lie is so obvious.

40 minutes ago, d.anders said:

Can't believe he's trying to pass himself off as 52. A lot of gay seniors are still great at what they do. I just don't understand why some can't own their truthful age. As if lying makes them more appealing, especially when the lie is so obvious.

Wow.

You aren't kidding.

Shaving is normally about saying you're 39 instead of 43

This guy is clearly in his 80s. So chopping 30 years off your age is a high degree of misrepresentation.

On 7/12/2024 at 10:53 AM, DirtyHarry said:

Bumping to see if there are any new/additional rec's. I'm always looking for an amazing therapeutic massage with sensual elements but I'm not always into the extras. I was seeing Sergey at New Paradise who I thought was amazing but unfortunately he has left :(

Oh I miss Sergey. He was life changing!!  Wish someone had an idea of where he went. 

On 7/13/2024 at 10:23 AM, nycmassageme said:

For a therapeutic massage, I recommend Jay (https://rentmasseur.com/ManusFortus). He works out of his spacious, well-appointed apartment near Columbus Circle (all guests need to check-in at the front desk and show ID). Jay is a friendly, sexy man with great technique; his massage is skilled and straight-forward, firm but not uncomfortable. He has a well-practiced routine which covers your whole body, and incorporates stretching and a bit of reiki. As a bonus, he does a great hot towel treatment on your back, and his shower is available after your session.

The massage itself is completely legit, and Jay is professional and respectful. I began seeing him pre-pandemic, and he has been one of my go-tos ever since.

Didn't he used to offer 4 hand with a partner? Did they split up or did he retire/pass?

On 6/21/2023 at 3:01 PM, DirtyHarry said:

It says on his profile he does therapeutic and sensual massage - do I need to choose one or is it both? If it's sensual does that mean no extras?

It means that's what he can do.