Who knows Bo?

Cliff

I came across Bo on Twitter and was immediately enthralled.  However when I found his RM ad, I see that it has expired.  Does anyone now if providers can still get messages if their profile has expired.  He may not even be checking if he can get messages  There is no other contact info but that is probably because his ad has expired.   Would it be rude to contact him through Twitter or Instagram?  Any ideas?

4 hours ago, mattr said:

I came across Bo on Twitter and was immediately enthralled.  However when I found his RM ad, I see that it has expired.  Does anyone now if providers can still get messages if their profile has expired.  He may not even be checking if he can get messages  There is no other contact info but that is probably because his ad has expired.   Would it be rude to contact him through Twitter or Instagram?  Any ideas?

I believe?? RM lets the provider know that he has messages to be read if he'd just renew his membership!!......it's possible he is just behind and will renew soon.....great endorsements upthread from trusted forum members.......you may also want to try to discreetly contact him via some method in his linktree link, which is at his twitter link, which is in the link below:

https://rent.men/BoeJackRyan

14 hours ago, azdr0710 said:

I believe?? RM lets the provider know that he has messages to be read if he'd just renew his membership!!......it's possible he is just behind and will renew soon.....great endorsements upthread from trusted forum members.......you may also want to try to discreetly contact him via some method in his linktree link, which is at his twitter link, which is in the link below:

https://rent.men/BoeJackRyan

Thanks Azdr.  I'll give it a try.