Who decides what's a "Solution"?

I noticed in the "Questions about hiring" section, that certain responses were labeled "Solutions." Who decides what a "Final Solution"? A vote of the moderators?

I haven't seen that option on my posts, so is it only offered to some posters? Or where is it? I don't suppose I'd use it. It seems rather arrogant to state that one's outlook on a problem is the "solution." 

1 hour ago, Unicorn said:

I haven't seen that option on my posts, so is it only offered to some posters? Or where is it? I don't suppose I'd use it. It seems rather arrogant to state that one's outlook on a problem is the "solution." 

It's only in the Questions About Hiring forum, not others, and only the person who opens the thread has the option. It's not about any one person who offers their outlook being able to decide that what they said is the solution, it's about the OP (the one who wanted an answer) saying, 'Thank you, that answers my question'. Importantly, the OP doing that doesn't shut down the conversation and anyone is free to disagree and continue a debate. Others may have wondered about the question but not asked, and they may not be satisfied by the answer. If they wish, they can say why. But the OP was, and that is what the 'Solution' label is saying.