Aaron's Award?

Guest youngblood
This topic is 8969 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Guest youngblood

I have followed Aaron Lawrence's career for some time now. Though he is physically not my type, I can certainly appreciate his entrepreneurship, never ending enthusiasm, and talent for self promotion! I just was wondering--what type of award was he nominated for and in which category?

Did he win on March 10?

Guest Skeptic

Did he win?

Now, Youngblood, you're either a newcomer to these parts (despite your longstanding admiration for Aaron Lawrence) or you're just slyly sticking it to him and Hooboy.

If he'd won even an honorable mention, there would have been a four-color banner across the very first page of this site since last weekend congratulating him on his triumph.

Guest Skeptic

Oh! Oh! Oh!

But wait! No, I'm NOT going there - tempting though it is. I don't think the world is ready for another thread like Flabbergasted's epic on the late, lamented board, so let it pass.

Confidential to Youngblood: admirers of Skeptic praise his devilish good looks almost as often as his diabolical wit. And some, of course, just like him for his big dick.

Guest Skeptic

Actually, I live in Utah, not far from lovely Vernal, a spot which Hooboy claims never to have visited--much less operated out of--even though his fax machine had a Utah area code. Odd, isn't it? Fax machine in Utah, mail drop in Houston, and, as of last night, somewhere near a Boston Market in (apparently)Manhattan...

But wasn't the point of this thread to find out how the Suburban Hustlerette did at those video awards?

So come on, Hooboy, spit out those chicken bones and give us the latest!

Guest youngblood

Yes Skeptic, the point of this thread which I began was to find out about Aaron's award. However, your intellect and witty response caused my curiousity about Aaron to temporarily shift to you. Are you not open to flirtation?

Award Winners

LAST EDITED ON Mar-17-00 AT 05:49PM (CST)[p]Aaron was nominated for Best Supporting Actor. He did not win. But I offer my congratulations to Aaron for a splendid job in "The Dream Team" - work that earned him the nomination.

The complete list of award winners can now be found on the first page on the revamped top tabs. Just hit HOME and it'll take you there.

Thanks for your contributions.

HooBoy

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Aaron Lawrence

Hiya,

Sorry I didn't reply sooner. I just stumbled across this thread.

I was nominated for "Best Supporting Actor" for my role in the Dream Team. I didn't win, but consider there were 9 other nominees I wasn't expecting to.

However the Dream Team did take the several of the top honors for the night, winning Best Directory, Best Screenplay, and Best Gay Video for 1999. So even though I didn't win, I'm glad that I was able to do my part towards such a successful end.

--Aaron

Archived