Best UK BFE In London?

I'm looking to spend 4-5 days in London solo.  Would love for a hot, younger, intellectual jock British "boyfriend" to be my tour guide and companion.

Has to be vers.  Definitely want an actual UK guy.  I like younger but a sexy more mature guy would work too.

Londoner here

Virtually all the providers I've met have been international. Not because I particularly like international or dislike British, it just so happens to have been that way. We have a lot of Brazilian providers because I think it's easier for them to come to the UK from Brazil rather than go to America (don't quote me on that, I'm not a visa expert).

Of the two British providers I have had contact with, one was an OK experience and the other was a horrific experience which ended up with me contacting the police. I'm sure there's plenty of fantastic British guys who are providing services, I just haven't had the pleasure of meeting them.

I have my personal list of recommendations for London if you want to message me. None of them are British natives but at least one has been in London for such a long time you wouldn't know otherwise.

6 hours ago, Harryinny said:

Gabriel Cross is about 32, short though, but a museum goer. Versatile 

I've hired Gabriel before, just for a session, while he was in DC a bunch of years ago.  Very nice guy, lots of fun, and even followed up with me the next couple of times he was here.  Wish he had brushed his teeth after eating before our session though...

Wasn't a dealbreaker.  I felt awkward asking him to do so when we met because I was new to hiring.  I would make a point of it now tho