Justin Powers in New York

Guest red
This topic is 8973 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Powers has had mixed reviews on this and other boards---although his web page is undeniably hot. Check out the "new reviews" section of the Masseur Net board (http://www.masseur.net), which seems to confirm some of the things we've read here.

Guest Midnight Cowboy

I tend to believe the unpleasant things written about Justin by his dissatisfied clients, and this despite the fact that many years ago I had a very nice time with him after one of his Gaiety performances. He used to dance there under the name Patrick. He was playful and flirtatious in the lobby, so we started talking and I ended up agreeing to a private show. I had no regrets - he was a lot of fun and I thought he was very handsome and hot. That was also the last time I saw him at the Gaiety. A few years later I ran into him on Fire Island and thought he'd improved with age. Then a few years after that I found his webpage and would definitely have called him again, except that I started reading all kinds of tales of his ripoffs. It's a shame. He wasn't always like that, assuming that he is now. I'm not going to take the chance.

Michael

Archived