Jamie at Gaiety

MiamiLooker
This topic is 8973 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Was checking out the reviews of Jamie and wondered if they were of the same guy. Today's review states a weight of 155, yet the other two reviews atate a weight of 200. The dick size ranges from 7" to 9" depending on the review. I thought I'd read an earlier review or maybe from the old message board that Jamie was out of Miami. There is a Jamie (I think he spells his name Jaime) from Miami who dances at Gaiety sometimes. His pics are at http://www.gay-town.com/sobemark/jamie.html. Just wondered if it might be him (he's not 200 pounds).

Guest Midnight Cowboy

The Jamie who is at the Gaiety this week is the Jamie who's pictured on the website to which you posted the link. He is not 200 pounds; he's an adorable little guy. I think the height given in the recent review was 5'8"; I'd have guess more like 5'6" to 5'7".

Michael

Guest jeejer

WOW I was going to hop the next bus to NYC, but heard the thundering herd heading to NYC all the way down here in PA

Guest assmaster

Jamie/Jaime/Carlos

Are all the same guy. Very cute.

5 ft 6 or 7

Great body! Dick is no mre than 7. VERY HARD.

the term STUD MUFFIN was invented for this guy.

VERY HOT and a really nice guy.

Archived