Nick nyc

Occhiverdi

He was indeed in a minor accident a few days ago.  Sent me a picture from the ER - which I didn't request but it was a nice touch.  He is recovering and gradually seeing clients again.

I will wait to see him until he is recovered.  I feel awkward working with someone who obviously must be in pain or a level of discomfort.

Edited by BaronArtz

On 9/12/2024 at 1:44 PM, BaronArtz said:

He was indeed in a minor accident a few days ago.  Sent me a picture from the ER - which I didn't request but it was a nice touch.  He is recovering and gradually seeing clients again.

I will wait to see him until he is recovered.  I feel awkward working with someone who obviously must be in pain or a level of discomfort.

I didn’t mean to make it sound like I didn’t believe him. He was very nice about it and offered to see me anyway, but we agreed at my suggestion it would be better to wait. Hope to see him in the future. 

• 2 weeks later...

I had a session with Nick_Massage from RM recently.

super sexy man with strong jaw and beautiful eyes and gave me the best massage of my life. My whole body was vibrating by his sensual and strong touch. He opened up my shoulders so good and I can move so easily.
I think his fee is 400 for 90 mins erotic massage now, seems to be pretty fair for what he puts on the table for quality service, not only he uses his hands but entire body and that feeling is heaven when he glides up and down (very sensual). very strong man with strong personality and strong muscled body.

his reviews speaks highly and truly about his authentic work & already booked an appointment for next month as well. I travel a lot of medical conference and my shoulders always tense, his magic hands really helped 🙌🏼