411 sboyyy

Jostar

I've met him a few times...most recent was about 10 months ago,the November 2022 review by "SouthBayGent" was mine. He may be older than 25 but his pics are still very accurately depicting what you will see on his arrival. He's blessed with a young look and is not really showing any aging whatsoever. I'd recommend him.

We had a great time, I'm a top and he satisfied my needs.

No dm/pm's about more specifics please ask here and I'll answer if I can.

• 2 months later...
On 8/19/2023 at 7:02 AM, TJMS said:

He seems nymph like - gorgeous. What were his special skills and attributes?

If you meet him, within a few minutes, you’ll feel like you’ve known him for a long time.

Talk about a nice guy: after a session with me, I mentioned that I was going to try a nearby restaurant and he offered (and gave) me a ride to the restaurant in his car.

• 10 months later...
On 8/29/2024 at 11:01 PM, 123guy321 said:

I met him a few years ago, and he was fun and beautiful. He’s definitely for twink lovers.

Edited by moderator at OP’s request

was it <edited by moderator>

also:  tell this hottie to make a California road trip plz

26 minutes ago, DrownedBoy said:

A quick update - I did meet him, and enjoyed it, but he's still hard to book. Last time I tried to reach out, he didn't have an opening during a 2 week period.

He's in school for a very good skilled field that we all need.  I suspect his availability is going to go way down in a matter of months...  

...AND GOOD FOR HIM!  He's going into a great field and his personality will be really helpful to some people who need someone who projects friendliness and gentleness.

On 8/29/2024 at 11:01 PM, 123guy321 said:

I met him a few years ago, and he was fun and beautiful. He’s definitely for twink lovers.

Also, I hope I can say this, and I can remove this comment if I need to, but he played a significant role in a successful Hollywood movie. Years ago, one of the most popular cinema commentary channels featured his role in one of their top 20 lists.

10 hours ago, Moke said:

was it <edited by moderator>?

also:  tell this hottie to make a California road trip plz

Moderator note: you are both on the verge of breaking our rule about posting personal information about a provider - information they have not publicly posted or advertised. I edited the name of a movie out of the post.

1 hour ago, MikeBiDude said:

Moderator note: you are both on the verge of breaking our rule about posting personal information about a provider - information they have not publicly posted or advertised. I edited the name of a movie out of the post.

Sorry Mike 

fwiw- my reply was a joke. I knew this guy wasn’t in that movie. But duly noted.