OMG...Twinks in trouble

Guest motheropearl
This topic is 8972 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Guest motheropearl

Me thinks the twinks are in trouble...OMG>>> wasn't this supposed to be a "twink only site"?? at least thats what those windbags at the muscle service center say. Fact is I've seen many muscle boys on this site. And now there is this huge ugly muscle thing on the very first page of new reviews....Twinks, watch out...You're soon to be booted, I think hooboy is turning into a muscle lover!!!!

Guest REGINA

LAST EDITED ON Mar-25-00 AT 06:32PM (CST)[p]Pearl, I don't think HooBoy is a twink lover, I think he's an equal opportunity employer. We all have specific tastes (make mine beefy and Latin please) let's face it; when it swings in your face, how can you not just take one bite?!

I like your writings, hope to read more.

Guest IntoSize

Hey, Mom, who ever said, over at MuscleService or anywhere else, that Hooboy's was a "twinks-only" site? I remember someone saying that 'twinks rule' over here, but that's not the same thing, is it? And if THAT really means 'twinks can do no wrong' or 'believe a twink before you believe a pissed-off client,' well, that's still a hotly contested issue.

I don't know where you've seen 'lots' of bb types around here. Surely not on the New Reviews opening page...

And Hooboy's lack of interest in muscle (his prerogative, to be sure) shows in odd ways. The photo that made you recoil in horror is actually the Chris Duffy of years ago--when he was still a competitive (and highly successful) bb--and compared to his current persona as a crazed sex-pig of outrageous appetites, he looks positively pretty there!

Archived