411 on AmirANU from Melbourne Australia

melbourneboytoy

To my knowledge we have very few active members from Australia. The chances are therefore rather remote they will have met this provider.

Its less the case with Canadian providers but still a fact that with over 90 percent of Forum members being American, American providers are mostly featured in the Deli section or those minority of foreign providers who regularly make trips to the US.

That is why in pkaces like Australia and Canada, clients rely more on RM reviews. 

23 minutes ago, Luv2play said:

To my knowledge we have very few active members from Australia. The chances are therefore rather remote they will have met this provider.

And as one of the few, I don't even recall having seen his ad before it was raised here (and as I went to uni at the ANU I think I would have noticed).

• 3 weeks later...
2 hours ago, melbourneboytoy said:

Still hesitant about it, reviews seem kind of suspicious but idk I'm not really familiar with RM  

You may have a case of bigdickphobia. A fear of big cocks. Amir sounds like he could cure you of that if you gave him a chance.

By all accounts he seems to be a very nice top who is willing to cuddle you after fucking your brains out. As a bottom, who could ask for more? 

if you are nervous about a provider that has 53 reviews with a 5-star average...... you will always be nervous.

In case you don't know- You can click on the profiles of the reviewers- see the other reviews they have posted, as well as contact them to ask further questions. 

You literally have 53 people who can VERIFY that they have seen the guy - but you feel better asking anonymous people on a random forum?

Just take the plunge man and enjoy yourself. 

Edited by NYXboy
spelling