RichardJn / RMass / NYC

ManattanDude

• ManattanDude changed the title to RichardJn / RMass / NYC
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 3 months later...

So here’s the deal. I booked with him last time he was in town, I showed up at the hotel and … no response. I waited for 30 minutes, texting him at equal intervals hoping he’d respond. nothing. 

he came back to town and I asked him if he would commit to meeting. He said ok and even said he’d give a discount for the inconvenience. Today I showed up and he told me he needs payment upfront. Yeah, not gonna happen.

i get it. Nice guy. Great body. But complete bullshit business acumen. 

2 hours ago, Runningguyindc said:

So here’s the deal. I booked with him last time he was in town, I showed up at the hotel and … no response. I waited for 30 minutes, texting him at equal intervals hoping he’d respond. nothing. 

he came back to town and I asked him if he would commit to meeting. He said ok and even said he’d give a discount for the inconvenience. Today I showed up and he told me he needs payment upfront. Yeah, not gonna happen.

Looks can always be deceiving.  What kind of business practice is that?  YOU were giving him the courtesy of a second chance despite his pulling an MIA on your first appointment and he has the balls to ask you for his $$$ up front!  Forget it.  Give your $$$ to someone who is going to treat you right.  Glad you didn't waste your $$$.  

7 hours ago, Redwine56 said:

Looks can always be deceiving.  What kind of business practice is that?  YOU were giving him the courtesy of a second chance despite his pulling an MIA on your first appointment and he has the balls to ask you for his $$$ up front!  Forget it.  Give your $$$ to someone who is going to treat you right.  Glad you didn't waste your $$$.  

Kudos to you! 

That's ridiculous.... 

He apologized later and said it was because in the past people hadn’t been able to pay. Additionally, he kept saying during the conversation, “trust me, it’ll be good” amidst, “this has never happened before that someone doesn’t pay upfront.” Yeah, no. 

I suspect this has something to do with patently false reviews some of these guys have left on my number. Once a provider sees that, they try to pull shit like this. Your availability doesn’t match up? Well, now someone can tarnish your reputation on that app. You didn’t wanna get barebacked in the middle of the night by a guy who was clearly on drugs? Well, he can lash out and leave multiple bad reviews… Download mr. Number and see what it says for your number. First three days are free. 

Edited by Runningguyindc

15 hours ago, Runningguyindc said:

Interesting that it’s the same experience I had with him. I booked in advance when he was in NYC. Arrived at his hotel at the agreed time. Texted and no response. Waited for 30 mins and still no response so I left. 2 hours later he texted back saying he overslept and apologized. 

now that I read this I think it is not coincidence. If this is a pattern then future customers should be aware. 

4 hours ago, Runningguyindc said:

He apologized later and said it was because in the past people hadn’t been able to pay. Additionally, he kept saying during the conversation, “trust me, it’ll be good” amidst, “this has never happened before that someone doesn’t pay upfront.” Yeah, no. 

I suspect this has something to do with patently false reviews some of these guys have left on my number. Once a provider sees that, they try to pull shit like this. Your availability doesn’t match up? Well, now someone can tarnish your reputation on that app. You didn’t wanna get barebacked in the middle of the night by a guy who was clearly on drugs? Well, he can lash out and leave multiple bad reviews… Download mr. Number and see what it says for your number. First three days are free. 

How do you use Mr Number? I downloaded it and tried to use it but can’t see anything on any number apart from the name or “personal line”. 

11 minutes ago, mcskill said:

Interesting that it’s the same experience I had with him. I booked in advance when he was in NYC. Arrived at his hotel at the agreed time. Texted and no response. Waited for 30 mins and still no response so I left. 2 hours later he texted back saying he overslept and apologized. 

now that I read this I think it is not coincidence. If this is a pattern then future customers should be aware. 

Yup. Thanks for sharing your experience