Karpartianwolf NYC 411

njny7621

• 3 weeks later...

Saw him and wow - what a different experience with an incredibly hot man.  His massage is different- using his whole body- which I found erotic. He gives a deep massage so be prepared. He does sweat a lot which just added to the erotic part ( maybe it's me, but the sweat dripping on my ass got me charged up...)  yes he is nude, he is quiet, he is Ukrainian, and somewhat serious at first.  Overall, I found the massage worth it, especially because I have never had my lower back and glutes worked so well.  No sex,  but did J myself as he was massaging my inner thighs.  and the massage is non-stop for 45 minutes ( he does post that in his profile) he could use some help with his bedside manner but he reminds me of the no-nonsense German men I have had massages with.  

10 hours ago, allyouknow said:

No sex,  but did J myself as he was massaging my inner thighs.

It wasn't exactly clear to me who did the J-ing, but I guess it's safe to assume the masseur was too busy with the inner thighs. I like the glute workout, and given the heat we've been enduring, who isn't sweating? I do wonder, did you catch his armpit odor? Was all the work done on a table? Thanks.

13 hours ago, d.anders said:

It wasn't exactly clear to me who did the J-ing, but I guess it's safe to assume the masseur was too busy with the inner thighs. I like the glute workout, and given the heat we've been enduring, who isn't sweating? I do wonder, did you catch his armpit odor? Was all the work done on a table? Thanks.

he has zero b.o. - the minute I walked in he stripped naked which was nice.  he spends the first 30 minutes on top of you using his body, knees arms....it was very nice and charged ( to me ).  it was done on a flat sofa type thing...

On 8/12/2024 at 1:25 AM, allyouknow said:

the minute I walked in he stripped naked

Love that. I wish they all did that with equal enthusiasm. Love a guy who enjoys being and getting naked.

On 8/12/2024 at 1:25 AM, allyouknow said:

it was done on a flat sofa type thing...

That does not sound encouraging.

On 8/19/2024 at 1:40 AM, allyouknow said:

he is intensely on top of you for the first 40 minutes

That sounds like 20 minutes too long for me. It also sounds like he didn't turn you over and work on your front. If the wolf is going to tease the back end so strongly, and not let his sweaty junk smash and glide you in the face while working on your torso, I'm afraid that would frustrate the hell out of me. I'm guessing he doesn't want his flaccid dick in a customer's mouth, and if he worked the front naked in the same manner, it would be too difficult to control. I get that.

18 hours ago, d.anders said:

That sounds like 20 minutes too long for me. It also sounds like he didn't turn you over and work on your front. If the wolf is going to tease the back end so strongly, and not let his sweaty junk smash and glide you in the face while working on your torso, I'm afraid that would frustrate the hell out of me. I'm guessing he doesn't want his flaccid dick in a customer's mouth, and if he worked the front naked in the same manner, it would be too difficult to control. I get that.

He did work the front - inner thighs- pelvic region, chest, lower abs- all vigorously. it was pleasure and pain, I got off - and let me say that having someone massage your inner thighs was more erotic than touching my D.