411 on wonder_zell

StLouisOct

7 minutes ago, StLouisOct said:

Gosh, the first thing I did was search for wonder_zell and nothing came up. 🤔

It will often pay to check how broadly or narrowly your search defaulted to. My first search defaulted to in 'This Topic' so predictably only found your post, so I changed it to search all topic titles.

I met with them twice when they were in San Francisco.  The darker haired one is def more fun.  His BF is like the head of this relationship and all transactions seem to go through him.  They will not be separated.  My second experience was okay since the blond BF was kind of blah.  But you will most def love the darker haired one.  If I could, I would only book him.  LOL.  But I know everyone has diff experience but overall the sex was great.  Good luck.

Edited by SFChinois

32 minutes ago, SFChinois said:

I met with them twice when they were in San Francisco.  The darker haired one is def more fun.  His BF is like the head of this relationship and all transactions seem to go through him.  They will not be separated.  My second experience was okay since the blond BF was kind of blah.  But you will most def love the darker haired one.  If I could, I would only book him.  LOL.  But I know everyone has diff experience but overall the sex was great.  Good luck.

That's been the majority of everyone's experiences. I'd hire if I could as well just the dark haired one as the reviews state he's the one that bottoms in sessions and is the sexier one for sure.

Edited by BuffaloKyle

4 hours ago, SFChinois said:

EXACTLY my experience which I shared on another thread.  Dark haired is sensational - sexy and into it - A+

The West Coast tour:

I (we / are) am traveling to:

17 Nov - Nov 28 Los Angeles, CA 

28 Nov - Nov 30 Salt Lake City, UT 

30 Nov - Dec 04 San Francisco, CA 

04 Dec - Dec 05 Sacramento, CA 

05 Dec - Dec 06 San Jose, CA 

06 Dec - Dec 09 Seattle, WA

• 9 months later...

I met them yesterday.  Pictures are accurate and they are both cute.  Zero body and hair and sexy twinks.  Both very sweet.  The taller one is young and I think more shy so he wont say much, but trust me they both don't need to say much to have fun.  Easy to schedule.  Able to match me with my kinks--they travel with bondage gear.  $450 for an hour which is little high, but in the end well worth it.  I will repeat.  

21 minutes ago, BuffaloKyle said:

They quoted me $500 for both of them when they were in Buffalo around a year ago. So if $450 was for both you got a deal. 😅

Same for me…we couldn’t work out schedule but it was $500 for both. Quite reasonable, I’ve paid double that for a pair for fun in the past. 

has anyone met with only the dark haired one?  Their post says they can do separate meetings.  I keep trying to get a response but he won't.  I have tried IM, and both cell and WhatsApp.  LOL. I don't think he will allow it.  : (

10 minutes ago, SFChinois said:

has anyone met with only the dark haired one?  Their post says they can do separate meetings.  I keep trying to get a response but he won't.  I have tried IM, and both cell and WhatsApp.  LOL. I don't think he will allow it.  : (

I am pretty sure the other guy handles all communication so maybe he is the one who only will do one on one? What exactly did he say when you asked? I would've started out not revealing which one you wanted to hire. I would've asked first what's the rate to hire both of you guys and what's the rate to hire just one of you?

I’m giving up due to communication issues and refusal to confirm what they are into or even share rates. They are happy to confirm a date and time and THAT IS ALL ?  If anyone else in SF succeeds, best of luck and let me know how it goes.   

Yeah he had yet to reply because I think I wanted a separate meeting with the dark haired one. It’s too bad he has the strangle hold on him. I think it’s because his English isn’t the best so let’s the other guy handle all transactions. 

15 hours ago, Moke said:

I’m giving up due to communication issues and refusal to confirm what they are into or even share rates. They are happy to confirm a date and time and THAT IS ALL ?  If anyone else in SF succeeds, best of luck and let me know how it goes.   

Rate in $500 for both, very (OK, totally)  lacking in details when I asked.

Bon Chance!