LohanBro LA

RubMyThighs

• 3 months later...

massage was so-so. He's not very fluid with the strokes. The latter part was also just ok in terms of engagement, maybe he's straight? But he is such an eye candy, probably in my top 3 most beautiful faces on RM and seems like a nice person.  Would repeat 🤭

3 hours ago, carrieoverwood said:

massage was so-so. He's not very fluid with the strokes. The latter part was also just ok in terms of engagement, maybe he's straight? But he is such an eye candy, probably in my top 3 most beautiful faces on RM and seems like a nice person.  Would repeat 🤭

Thanks for sharing! Is he still as built as the pictures show? Btw he told me he’s gay via text message though. Guess he was just tired? lol

4 hours ago, carrieoverwood said:

That's sad that massage was so so. You'd think he's got solid kneading techniques since he seems to work out regularly. 

The room could also be a factor. The massage table was in the hotel room entrance and it was tight on the sides.

And I think personality wise, he's just a reserved person. He's not like other Brazilian guys I've met who are extra flirtatious, which in a way makes him mysterious and more attractive.

But yeah, would repeat.

7 minutes ago, carrieoverwood said:

The room could also be a factor. The massage table was in the hotel room entrance and it was tight on the sides.

And I think personality wise, he's just a reserved person. He's not like other Brazilian guys I've met who are extra flirtatious, which in a way makes him mysterious and more attractive.

But yeah, would repeat.

I've met with him a couple times in the past, and you're right about his personality. He's very reserved, and it might be due to his upbringing. He's half japanese and half brazilian if I remember correctly. 

2 minutes ago, lunasa1990 said:

I've met with him a couple times in the past, and you're right about his personality. He's very reserved, and it might be due to his upbringing. He's half japanese and half brazilian if I remember correctly. 

Couple of times?? Now I'm jealous. Haha yep, he's half

• 1 month later...

I liked him. I met him back mid July. I was going to book him again but it seems he’s in Denver right now. Personally the massage was a B+ for me, I was surprised I like deep pressure and I had to basically keep asking for deeper pressure (surprised because I would have thought that was his default given his muscles and apparent strength). Looks wise he is hot as fuck and he has a beautiful body. He’s Brazilian but he’s fluent in English. He’s nice but a little bit shy at first. MT and HE are included and if you vibe with him like I apparently did you might get more out of your session. I would repeat. 

4 minutes ago, oclatin92xxx said:

I liked him. I met him back mid July. I was going to book him again but it seems he’s in Denver right now. Personally the massage was a B+ for me, I was surprised I like deep pressure and I had to basically keep asking for deeper pressure (surprised because I would have thought that was his default given his muscles and apparent strength). Looks wise he is hot as fuck and he has a beautiful body. He’s Brazilian but he’s fluent in English. He’s nice but a little bit shy at first. MT and HE are included and if you vibe with him like I apparently did you might get more out of your session. I would repeat. 

What's MT?