"Catch Me If You Can" on Mintboys in NYC...

lanyc

11 hours ago, Truev57 said:

Yes. Highly recommend. Hot guy.

11 hours ago, Truev57 said:

Just met him. Super hot, sexy guy. Not sure how old he is, but his pictures are real as far as the way he looks in real life. Also, quite inteligent and charming. Highly recommend! 

How come you don’t know how old you are? 

On 8/7/2024 at 4:10 AM, Truev57 said:

Just met him. Super hot, sexy guy. Not sure how old he is, but his pictures are real as far as the way he looks in real life. Also, quite inteligent and charming. Highly recommend! 

He doesn't look like his pictures, he's not in his 20s nor is his main photo an accurate photo of what he looks like now. Please folks be aware, just don't want you to be mislead.

3 hours ago, Truev57 said:

That is not true. Met him recently. He looks even better in person than in his pics. Stop making things up about people. 

Dear @Truev57  Sounds like you had a great time with him. Since you had recent contact, please ask him to update the pics on his profile - most of them are not recent. We’d like to see what he looks like today. That’s not too much to ask, is it?  We would love to revisit his profile once the new pics are up! Thank you! 😁

8 hours ago, Truev57 said:

That is not true. Met him recently. He looks even better in person than in his pics. Stop making things up about people. 

You have to allow us a little skepticism here…you joined the forum 5 days ago, and all 3 of your posts are promoting this provider 🤷🏻‍♂️

12 hours ago, MikeBiDude said:

You have to allow us a little skepticism here…you joined the forum 5 days ago, and all 3 of your posts are promoting this provider 🤷🏻‍♂️

If you're so unsure about how he looks like, why not ask him to do a video chat. Why lie to people that an advertiser is not real, when you've never him.  

17 minutes ago, nick101 said:

Hey,

I'm the owner of the rentmen account. I'd like to address a few points.

First, it's common for people to misrepresent their age online, including myself. My clients do it, so why shouldn't I? If I've managed to maintain a youthful appearance through healthy living, why should I be penalized in an ageist society? Age shouldn't define someone physically, mentally, or sexually.

Second, it's natural for people to use their best photos when promoting themselves online.

Third, instead of criticizing someone, why not suggest that users set up a video chat with the advertiser to verify their identity and appearance?

5 hours ago, nick101 said:

First, it's common for people to misrepresent their age online, including myself. My clients do it, so why shouldn't I? If I've managed to maintain a youthful appearance through healthy living, why should I be penalized in an ageist society? Age shouldn't define someone physically, mentally, or sexually.

Second, it's natural for people to use their best photos when promoting themselves online.

Third, instead of criticizing someone, why not suggest that users set up a video chat with the advertiser to verify their identity and appearance?

If this is the way you are on-line, bet you're a beaut in bed.

9 hours ago, nick101 said:

it's common for people to misrepresent their age online, including myself.

People DO tend to carve a few years off their age but posting pix from 10 years ago is a ballsy move. You may still look "good for your age" but you're delusional if you think you've discovered a painting in your attic that allows you to retain the fresh look of a 20 year old in your 30s.

You need a reality check. And we are here to give it to you.

Post a few current pix.

Edited by pubic_assistance

8 hours ago, nick101 said:

Hey,

I'm the owner of the rentmen account. I'd like to address a few points.

Congratulations, you’ve just won the self-sabotage Olympics! 

6 hours ago, pubic_assistance said:

People DO tend to carve a few years off their age but posting pix from 10 years ago is a ballsy move. You may still look "good for your age" but you're delusional if you think you've discovered a painting in your attic that allows you to retain the fresh look of a 20 year old in your 30s.

You need a reality check. And we are here to give it to you.

Post a few current pix.

There are only two older photographs on the website; the rest are relatively recent. Who are you to determine someone's age or how many years they should reduce from their current age? I've seen 55-year-olds who appear to be 25. Who am I to pass judgment, particularly in this industry where clients seek fantasy rather than potential spouses? People desire fantasy, not reality. Furthermore, if clients wish to verify their identity through a video chat and are satisfied with what they see, why should it matter? It is one thing to catfish and post entirely different images of oneself. However, if you are providing accurate information about yourself and the client is pleased with what they see in reality, why should this be an issue?

1 hour ago, nick101 said:

There are only two older photographs on the website; the rest are relatively recent. Who are you to determine someone's age or how many years they should reduce from their current age? I've seen 55-year-olds who appear to be 25. Who am I to pass judgment, particularly in this industry where clients seek fantasy rather than potential spouses? People desire fantasy, not reality. Furthermore, if clients wish to verify their identity through a video chat and are satisfied with what they see, why should it matter? It is one thing to catfish and post entirely different images of oneself. However, if you are providing accurate information about yourself and the client is pleased with what they see in reality, why should this be an issue?

You need to get a serious reality check. 

Your current age and the one portrayed age online (22) is materially different, if you shaved a few years then that would be a different case but the fact is you don't look like what you portray online.

People do want a fantasy yes, but they want that fantasy to be a reasonable representation of what is advertised online, it is how we select guys based on their ad postings. You are cat fishing and I would be very careful if someone doesn't report you to rentascam, which will mean you will be blacklisted. 

If I wanted to hire a 35- 40 year old I would do so, but people picked you because you said you're 22 and portrayed a very twink look (which isn't what you look like now). The facts speak for themselves, get a reality check.

Edited by sunnysideup
spelling

1 hour ago, nick101 said:

if you are providing accurate information about yourself and the client is pleased with what they see in reality, why should this be an issue?

It wouldn't be.

But YOU are still pretending to be a 22 year old twink and you do NOT still look like a 22 year old twink.

So that's called scamming your customer.