Comforting Massage by David in LA

• 2 months later...

So I tried him out on Saturday.  Massage was mediocre and all he did was rub the same area over and over with his forearm.  60-min massage and he started at 10 after the hour and finished at 45 after the hour for a total of 35 mins of actual work.  Then a simple rub and tug.  I paid $220 -- $200 and $20 tip as I still tip even if the service is trash.  

Interestingly enough he blocked me on Rentmasseur following the service before I could leave a rating on there.  So here we are.  

• 2 months later...
El 1/4/2024 a las 10:56, Swazca dijo:

Así que lo probé el sábado. El masaje fue mediocre y todo lo que hizo fue frotar la misma área una y otra vez con su antebrazo. Masaje de 60 minutos y comenzó a las 10 después de la hora y terminó a las 45 después de la hora para un total de 35 minutos de trabajo real. Luego un simple masaje y tirón. Pagué 220 $, 200 $ y 20 $ de propina, ya que sigo dando propina incluso si el servicio es basura.

Curiosamente, me bloqueó en Rentmasseur siguiendo el servicio antes de que pudiera dejar una calificación allí. Así que aquí estamos.

I blocked a client when I tried my best and provided exceptional service. However, once I finished the massage and fulfilled everything I had promised, the client still demanded more which I refused to provide. It became clear to me that the client had ulterior motives, which is why I blocked you. I always understood your intentions, and knew that once I refused, you would retaliate to harm my work. I made it clear from the beginning that I offer massages with a happy ending only—I do not engage in kissing or oral sex. After reviewing all the comments you've left for other masseuses, I now understand your criticisms. The problem isn't with the masseuses; it lies with clients like you who seek to take advantage. If they refuse to comply with your demands, you attempt to humiliate them, regardless of the effort and sacrifices they make. However, I know that doesn't matter to you, which is why you're here on this site trying to degrade them."

"Another thing that catches my attention is how you focus on the fact that I don't speak English well. If you are so racist, why do you seek out Latinos to satisfy yourself?"

Hace 14 horas, RubMyThighs dijo:

Amigo, nos acabas de mostrar a todos quién eres. Nunca te he conocido, pero me había interesado. Ya no lo soy. Ahora veo que eres una persona enojada que no sabe cómo manejar las críticas con gracia.

Perfect, you always have the option of not seeing me. I won't bother you; quite the opposite, I'm actually glad I don't know people like that. That is my friend because the evil that exists here is very understandable. And one more thing, defense is allowed. Do you call me an angry person for defending myself? Defending myself from defamation and bad intentions is more than evident that what they want to do here is affect my work. No friend, thank you for not knowing me, thank you very much 🙏.

Justo ahora, cuban_boy dijo:

Perfecto, siempre tienes la opción de no verme. No te molestaré; todo lo contrario, en realidad me alegro de no conocer a gente así. Ese es mi amigo porque el mal que existe aquí es muy comprensible. Y una cosa más, la defensa está permitida. ¿Me llamas una persona enojada por defenderme? Defenderme de la difamación y las malas intenciones es más que evidente que lo que quieren hacer aquí es afectar mi trabajo. No, amigo, gracias por no conocerme, muchas gracias 🙏.

And quite the opposite, I have dealt with the criticism here with a lot of respect because I offended no one. I have responded to every destructive message about myself with respect. Really, when many clients told me about what was said about me here, it made me laugh, but when I read it with my own eyes, I could only feel sorry—sorry for the people who take their time trying to do wrong. But quite the opposite, sir, I have assumed all the criticism by telling the truth and defending myself, but always with respect. 🫶🏻 I apologize for the inconvenience it causes you. ❤️🫶🏻

On 6/27/2024 at 11:44 PM, cuban_boy said:

I blocked a client when I tried my best and provided exceptional service. However, once I finished the massage and fulfilled everything I had promised, the client still demanded more which I refused to provide. It became clear to me that the client had ulterior motives, which is why I blocked you. I always understood your intentions, and knew that once I refused, you would retaliate to harm my work. I made it clear from the beginning that I offer massages with a happy ending only—I do not engage in kissing or oral sex. After reviewing all the comments you've left for other masseuses, I now understand your criticisms. The problem isn't with the masseuses; it lies with clients like you who seek to take advantage. If they refuse to comply with your demands, you attempt to humiliate them, regardless of the effort and sacrifices they make. However, I know that doesn't matter to you, which is why you're here on this site trying to degrade them."

"Another thing that catches my attention is how you focus on the fact that I don't speak English well. If you are so racist, why do you seek out Latinos to satisfy yourself?"

Totally false.  I respected your boundaries completely.  You do not know who this is because my profile here does not match my profile on Rentmasseur.  You do not know how to massage and continued to rub your forearms repeatedly over and over in the same place.  That is not even worthy of being considered a therapeutic massage.  You never stated anything during because you do not speak English.  

You really only confirmed that you did not want an HONEST review on Rentmasseur so you blocked me.  Speaks volumes. 

On 6/28/2024 at 10:27 PM, cuban_boy said:

And quite the opposite, I have dealt with the criticism here with a lot of respect because I offended no one. I have responded to every destructive message about myself with respect. Really, when many clients told me about what was said about me here, it made me laugh, but when I read it with my own eyes, I could only feel sorry—sorry for the people who take their time trying to do wrong. But quite the opposite, sir, I have assumed all the criticism by telling the truth and defending myself, but always with respect. 🫶🏻 I apologize for the inconvenience it causes you. ❤️🫶🏻

Que pena, chico. 😓

On 4/1/2024 at 10:56 AM, Swazca said:

So I tried him out on Saturday.  Massage was mediocre and all he did was rub the same area over and over with his forearm.  60-min massage and he started at 10 after the hour and finished at 45 after the hour for a total of 35 mins of actual work.  Then a simple rub and tug.  I paid $220 -- $200 and $20 tip as I still tip even if the service is trash.  

Interestingly enough he blocked me on Rentmasseur following the service before I could leave a rating on there.  So here we are.  

Why would you tip if the service is trash? Btw you don’t need to tip self-employed masseurs as they aren’t working for anyone else and don’t need to pay overhead. 

1 hour ago, JeffsterLA said:

Why would you tip if the service is trash? Btw you don’t need to tip self-employed masseurs as they aren’t working for anyone else and don’t need to pay overhead. 

Why would I tip if the service is trash? Well, maybe because I believe in giving people a chance to improve. And as for not tipping self-employed masseurs because they don’t have overhead – that’s adorable. They still have expenses and deserve recognition for their work. But hey, if you prefer to be stingy, that’s your choice.

11 minutes ago, Swazca said:

Why would I tip if the service is trash? Well, maybe because I believe in giving people a chance to improve. And as for not tipping self-employed masseurs because they don’t have overhead – that’s adorable. They still have expenses and deserve recognition for their work. But hey, if you prefer to be stingy, that’s your choice.

So, they are getting paid for their work through their rates. It’s not “adorable” (talk gay much?). It’s fact. Apparently the masseur didn’t want another chance from you—in fact he wants nothing to do with you or your tip money, given that he blocked you, which was probably a wise decision.

If you want to be a sucker and recognize “trash” work, I guess now you’ll have to find another provider. 

7 minutes ago, JeffsterLA said:

So, they are getting paid for their work through their rates. It’s not “adorable” (talk gay much?). It’s fact. Apparently the masseur didn’t want another chance from you—in fact he wants nothing to do with you or your tip money, given that he blocked you, which was probably a wise decision.

If you want to be a sucker and recognize “trash” work, I guess now you’ll have to find another provider. 

Oh, how sweet of you to chime in again! So, the masseur blocked me? Must’ve been overwhelmed by my generosity. As for being paid through rates, that's a basic understanding. Tips are an extra acknowledgment for effort, but clearly, that concept flies over your head. If being a sucker means having a little empathy and class, then I’ll proudly wear that badge. Enjoy your next “no-tip” massage—hope it’s as enjoyable as your charming personality!

Posted (edited)

It’s not “empathy” or generosity”. You were thinking with your dick and tried to coerce a masseur with money. Plain and simple. He didn’t take the bait and wasn’t into you. Maybe it was the way you sashayed into his place or talk like Kourtney Kardashian. Now you’re bitter. Don’t try and make yourself look like some angel with “class.” You paid more money because you wanted to get laid and he wasn’t into you. That’s on you, not him. 

Edited by JeffsterLA

2 minutes ago, JeffsterLA said:

It’s not “generosity”. You were thinking with your dick and tried to coerce a masseur with money. Plain and simple. He didn’t take the bait and wasn’t into you. Maybe it was the way you sashayed into his place or talk like Kourtney Kardashian. Now you’re bitter. Don’t try and make yourself look like some angel. You paid more money because you wanted to get laid and he wasn’t into you. That’s on you, not him. 

Wow, your ability to jump to conclusions is truly impressive. It's not about trying to coerce anyone; it's called being polite and recognizing someone's effort, regardless of how the service went. But hey, if your idea of interpreting generosity is so skewed, that's your problem. As for the personal jabs, they're as unoriginal as your arguments. Maybe you should focus on improving your own social skills instead of hurling insults.

Just now, JeffsterLA said:

You clearly have gay men’s denial: confusing being polite with thinking with your cock. You certainly haven’t been polite to me. I think this Cuban boy masseur dodged a bullet, or dodged a Felicia  more accurately. 

Oh, the stereotypes and insults just keep coming! It’s fascinating how you’ve turned this into a personal vendetta. The masseur dodged a bullet? More like dodged someone with the empathy of a rock. But hey, if you enjoy throwing around petty insults, go ahead. It doesn’t change the fact that tipping, regardless of your twisted interpretation, is about appreciation. Keep projecting your issues, and I’ll keep living rent-free in your head. Have a fabulous day!

2 minutes ago, Swazca said:

Oh, the stereotypes and insults just keep coming! It’s fascinating how you’ve turned this into a personal vendetta. The masseur dodged a bullet? More like dodged someone with the empathy of a rock. But hey, if you enjoy throwing around petty insults, go ahead. It doesn’t change the fact that tipping, regardless of your twisted interpretation, is about appreciation. Keep projecting your issues, and I’ll keep living rent-free in your head. Have a fabulous day!

Ok, Rambo. 

1 minute ago, JeffsterLA said:

Ok, Rambo. 

Glad to see you're running out of clever comebacks. If calling me "Rambo" helps you sleep at night, go for it. Meanwhile, I'll continue to tip and treat people with respect. Enjoy your bitterness!