Comforting Massage by David in LA

5 minutes ago, Swazca said:

Glad to see you're running out of clever comebacks. If calling me "Rambo" helps you sleep at night, go for it. Meanwhile, I'll continue to tip and treat people with respect. Enjoy your bitterness!

Are you pre-op trans? Do you wish you were a woman? I mean, seriously. Why don’t you have some self-respect and talk like a man, not some Nelly insecure queen.  Then maybe masseurs won’t be as repulsed by you and your “tip” money and you can use your money to buy something else, like tampons for yourself. 

Just now, JeffsterLA said:

Are you pre-op trans? Do you wish you were a woman? I mean, seriously. Why don’t you have some self-respect and talk like a man, not some Nelly insecure queen.  Then maybe masseurs won’t be as repulsed by you and your “tip” money and you can use your money to buy something else, like tampons for yourself. 

Wow, you've really outdone yourself with the level of ignorance and disrespect. It's quite telling. Your attempts to belittle and insult are not only offensive but also reflect poorly on you.

People should treat each other with kindness and respect, regardless of gender or identity. If that concept is too difficult for you to grasp, maybe it's time to do some self-reflection instead of projecting your insecurities onto others. Have a great day, and good luck finding some empathy.

2 minutes ago, Swazca said:

Wow, you've really outdone yourself with the level of ignorance and disrespect. It's quite telling. Your attempts to belittle and insult are not only offensive but also reflect poorly on you.

People should treat each other with kindness and respect, regardless of gender or identity. If that concept is too difficult for you to grasp, maybe it's time to do some self-reflection instead of projecting your insecurities onto others. Have a great day, and good luck finding some empathy.

I am treating you kindness and respect, I’m trying to find out if you have gender dysphoria to get you the help you need. 

Just now, JeffsterLA said:

I am treating you kindness and respect, I’m trying to find out if you have gender dysphoria to get you the help you need. 

Your comments are far from kind or respectful. If you truly cared about others' well-being, you’d approach conversations with empathy and understanding, not insults and derogatory remarks. Everyone deserves respect, regardless of their gender identity or expression. It's clear this conversation isn't productive, so I'll leave it at that.

• Cooper locked this topic

Administrator’s Message

Gentlemen, This is a site with Guidelines. It’s not about personal attacks being hurled at each other. 

Do not start another thread on this topic. 

Ignoring a moderator’s warning is a violation of our terms.