DannyJay Massage in DC

LS299B

Gents!

I'm echoing many of your comments about DannyJay! Wondering where the heck I've been and how did I miss him during his past visits to DC?! I'm in DC monthly for business and connected with Danny this week. Contact was flawless - he responds in a timely manner. He's honest about fees and there's no upsell. Great hotel choice, ambiance and location perfect. The massage however was. . . . AHHHHMAZING. Danny has great skills. His charm, wit, and occasional banter made me feel like I was with a longtime friend.  I left happy and floating on air. So glad I reached out and that he had availability. 

RENTMASSEUR.COM

View my profile on RentMasseur.com

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
On 6/6/2024 at 1:23 AM, musclvr said:

Danny set a standard that puts him in my all-time top 5. I wish I could time-travel and revisit some of the now-retired masseurs who are in my top 5 to see just how well memory serves.

Highly recommended!

Thank you very much. It was a pleasure to serve you

Last summer in Boston I had one really good massage with him. In two subsequent bookings he canceled on me at the last minute, both times for the same excuse (sick dog). Not likely to try again

• 1 month later...
On 6/13/2024 at 3:08 PM, dbar123 said:

Last summer in Boston I had one really good massage with him. In two subsequent bookings he canceled on me at the last minute, both times for the same excuse (sick dog). Not likely to try again

I am just seeing this now. I am very sorry I have a puppy ( a little Pomeranian). She was having issues that have been taken care of. She is very healthy now and her digestive issues are solved. I am sorry I canceled on you and I hope you give me another shot. 

3 hours ago, dbar123 said:

Thanks for your response. I wish you and your partner well.

Thank you very much. Fun fact the first time I visited Boston my first gay bar was the d bar on Sunday. 🙂

• 1 month later...
6 hours ago, MarlowewolraM said:

Just met with Danny, and agree with others, he quickly put me at ease, and gave me an amazing massage! Happy to see Boston is starting to get some truly great guys — haven’t been here for years, so my memory is of a city with limited options. 

Thank you so much man 

On 2/1/2024 at 4:09 PM, FLJock said:

...and in Ft Lauderdale?  😊

I need to visit. I used to live on 12th and intercoastal in fort Lauderdale. I got into Go-Go dancing at boardwalk and then that's when I got into doing adult films in fort Lauderdale. 🙂

I had not been back since 2012

Edited by Daniel84