Chicago's Sid Stone

Guest FratBoi
This topic is 8807 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Guest FratBoi

There's a toughboi blond male dancer in Chicago who goes by the name Sid Stone. He's quite a hot bareback bottomboi who loves being dominated and shoots the hugest load while getting plowed. I haven't seen him around in awhile. Anyone ever have him? Is he still a working boy? Any contact info? I had him once a few months ago and want more.

• 2 weeks later...

i haven't seen sid in a while but, then, i'm an out-of-towner and i don't go out of my way anymore to see him. sid has a nice bod and dick and, yes, he's a pretty hungry bottom even though he publicly plays the str8 card. when he's good, he's very good, but he can be moody and that affects his performance a lot. mostly, though, we had a good time together. we had a regular thing going for a few years until i foolishly loaned sid some money which he promptly forgot about, denied and over which he even threatned violence. so, enjoy him if you can, hope that you always get him in the right mood, and NEVER expect him to do the honorable thing, even after dealing with him for a very long time.

• 2 weeks later...

i forgot to add that i still see him advertised as dancing at madrigals on clark and at man's country, also on clark. madrigals has a website in which they list when individual dancers will be at ther bar. if you want to run into sid, check out the madrigal's schedule--and tell him the guy he ripped off says hello.

Archived