411 on traveling stud from the Bay Area

borgerback

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 5/31/2024 at 4:36 PM, borgerback said:

I've had several good-to-great conversations with him, both on RM messenger and by text.  I've not had the opportunity to meet him yet, but very much looking forward to it.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
7 minutes ago, Sean Lookin said:

Getting together with Ryan again tomorrow and I can't wait!!!

I hope you'll post back to guide others.  And I do know that everyone's experience might NOT be the same or similar to yours.  There's something called "chemistry."  But I do hope that you'll have fun and will be quite satisfied in the end.

• 1 month later...

Going to be in SF pretty soon for folsom and see he's into kink.   What was his rate?

Seeing he charges a deposit, I probably won't be itnerested unless he is willing to waive it (some providers will suddenly waive it when you say you won't do deposits).   He has great reviews on RM but we all know we can't trust them.  

6 hours ago, handiacefailure said:

Going to be in SF pretty soon for folsom and see he's into kink.   What was his rate?

Seeing he charges a deposit, I probably won't be itnerested unless he is willing to waive it (some providers will suddenly waive it when you say you won't do deposits).   He has great reviews on RM but we all know we can't trust them.  

Oh he was very firm about the deposit with me. But feel free to reach out to him and and ask. Maybe if he hears no often enough he’ll reconsider. 

12 hours ago, handiacefailure said:

@handiacefailure- sorry I missed your question about rate. I don’t know- we never got that far. His first automated response listed a few conditions like the deposit but not the rate. In the follow up  convo he sounded firm in the deposit so it didn’t go any further.  

• 3 weeks later...
On 8/30/2024 at 7:29 PM, Moke said:

Quoted me 20% mandatory deposit which is insane. Glad there are plenty of other guys here. 

I reached out to him and he told me thirty percent so he must have raised it LOL.

I didn't both responding because he said since it was folsom weekend he was charging an "event rate" of $500 an hour.   He looks like a hot guy but not that hot.   

4 hours ago, handiacefailure said:

He told me since it's it's folsom weekend he is charging an "event rate" of $500 an hour and a thirty percent deposit.   I didn't both responding.  

Ironic because I always avoid meet ups during Folsom. Visiting providers are usually distracted, partying and overbooked or hard to schedule. I’d go for an “event fee” that was *reduced* during Folsom though.