Any updates on Ft. Lauderdale Johnson's?

Johnsons - $10 for a wristband and $20 per song.  Wristband is good all night.  If you get there before 8 pm, there is no entry fee; otherwise, the fee is $5 every day (they are closed Monday and They started a free entry all night on Wednesday again), and $10 Friday and Saturday.  Dancers usually start in the main room around 8 pm.  The big dancers don't come in until around 10 pm.  There are several Montreal dancers in south Florida for the winter.

• 3 months later...

I went last night and ran into someone i never expected: Jason Adonis (you know from the 2000s) looking hairy and beefy and make me wanna say daddy. Very nice interaction.

9 hours ago, bud001 said:

I went last night and ran into someone i never expected: Jason Adonis (you know from the 2000s) looking hairy and beefy and make me wanna say daddy. Very nice interaction.

Jason Adonis---he puts the stud in stud muffin !

On 6/15/2024 at 12:29 PM, bud001 said:

He was dancing there about 4-5 years ago when he first moved to Ft. Lauderdale.  Still looked great back then and he was always fun in his private appts.  

Wilton Manors is now home for me. So it’s been fun to poke over through the various bars in the area. But the bank teller looks at me a little oddly when I come in for $500 in $1’s from time to time. Haha

I was at Johnson’s last weekend with a friend that normally does not like the place (he is much more into smaller twink guys) and even he had fun.