Santirent in San Diego

JMan

• 5 months later...

The private pics on rent masseur don’t even look like they’re of the same person tbh. One reminds me of a pic I took on a flip phone in 2010 lol. 250-350 for an hour of rub and tug is what I’d expect from this profile. Here’s exactly what he quoted me:

Erotic and therapeutic massage experience is deep tissue full body massage ! I’ll be naked and hard! Mutual touch! With happy ending! 250 donation or full service 350

I find it off putting when providers disguise their rates as a 'donation.' Almost had me thinking I was funding a charity. But if I'm going to part with that much cash, I'd rather it go to saving puppies or planting trees. I'd say best of luck with your 'philanthropy' or 'fundraising'... 😅

14 minutes ago, 7829V said:

I find it off putting when providers disguise their rates as a 'donation.' Almost had me thinking I was funding a charity. But if I'm going to part with that much cash, I'd rather it go to saving puppies or planting trees. I'd say best of luck with your 'philanthropy' or 'fundraising'... 😅

Well “donation” doesn’t bother me. Just another clever way of discussing the rate.

I think I hired this guy last summer…was a mediocre massage and release, no “full service” was discussed, was around 200.

• 1 month later...
On 7/14/2024 at 3:39 PM, MikeBiDude said:

Well “donation” doesn’t bother me. Just another clever way of discussing the rate.

I think I hired this guy last summer…was a mediocre massage and release, no “full service” was discussed, was around 200.

You are after my heart. I just adore what you said here. I have always been so embarrassed when I find myself talking about a provider and I say I think I hired him. Why wouldn't I remember. That is a fear I have that I am losing my mind or maybe it's too much bourbon or maybe I spent money on somebody that does not want a time being remembered. Thank you for letting me know I'm not alone. Although I am alone right now which is why I'm on this site trying to Hitch some information on somebody worthwhile.

On 7/14/2024 at 3:24 PM, 7829V said:

The first time I heard the phrase was in conjunction was a guy who told me I think was about 80 or 84 years ago that his rate was 200 roses donations. I was such a fool I thought the man wanted me to buy him roses. I said I'm not buying you any roses. Well Rose's meant dollars. Hello. And donation is what they can use when they tell the cop who bust their ass that they were providing charity. It's all legal semantics..

5 hours ago, TakeOneForTheTeam said:

The first time I heard the phrase was in conjunction was a guy who told me I think was about 80 or 84 years ago that his rate was 200 roses donations. I was such a fool I thought the man wanted me to buy him roses. I said I'm not buying you any roses. Well Rose's meant dollars. Hello. And donation is what they can use when they tell the cop who bust their ass that they were providing charity. It's all legal semantics..

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ17a3VUTzaWeGJKsXMdHF