MarkNice visiting NY

MmM

6 minutes ago, Wiseone said:

Any comments about MarkNice claiming that he has gained weight, etc., are false. The stalker guy is once again posting trash about him. 

It’s false but I posted the picture 💀💀 the picture does not lie. Those that saw it earlier saw for yourself. 

Also to add, this was reflected by several of the previous comments from other users. It’s not my fault everything gets moderated on this blog. Again, this proves my point. You have a lonely grandpa who just listens to whatever mark says instead of looking at the facts. By the picture you can tell he has gained TONS of weight. You can see it. Please beware that his pictures are years old and outdated!!

Posted (edited)

I cannot attest to the veracity of the picture(s) that were recently posted and removed.  What I can tell you is that I saw him about six months ago and he looked very much like his RM pictures. The RM pictures themselves may be old (or not - I have no idea), but they were very reflective of his physique at the time.

Edited by GCMan
typos

35 minutes ago, GCMan said:

I cannot attest to the veracity of the picture(s) that were recently posted and removed.  What I can tell you is that I saw him about six months ago and he looked very much like his RM pictures. The RM pictures themselves may be old (or not - I have no idea), but they were very reflective of his physique at the time.

Key word SIX MONTHS ago!! He has gained tons of weight within the last 3 months. Trust me I would post the picture if I could. 

15 minutes ago, Wiseone said:

Picture posted by weirdo stalker are false. This guy is a woman scorned. I have seen Mark recently and looks exactly like his RM profile. 

I will no longer respond to this lonely pathetic grandpa. Several of you saw the picture earlier and reached out to me personally. If anyone wants to see it for themselves reach out. 

• Cooper locked this topic