Dave in Detroit

OceanTraveller
This topic is 8805 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I will be in Detroit in November. I was thinking of looking up Dave who is reviewed here:9. He seems to have good reviews. Does anyone have anything else to add or any other recommendations while there. I have limited time and money so I would only be able to visit with one individual. Would like to hear any and all comments.

Dave

Well..it depends on what you are looking for ...

If you want BIG HARD MUSCLE...DAVE is #1. If you want a good friendly guy...Dave is #1. If you like to feel biceps and the hardest pecs around...Dave is #1. If you like passion...Dave is #1. If you want to be seduced by muscle...Dave is #1. If you are looking for a top with stamina...Dave is #1. If you want to find the most for your money ($180.00 for 90 min) Dave is #1.

In case you haven't figured it out yet...

DAVE IS #1

GREAT GREAT GUY...

Guest OhioMuscleSeeker

RE: Dave

I agree with rookie. Dave is all that and more. You forgot one thing, though, rookie - those truely delectible nipples. I could have chewed on them for hours, and they're connected directly to his cock.

Archived