NYC Latin men wanted

Guest Rodd9
This topic is 8806 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I have a dream of hooking up with a tall, light skinned, slightly hairy (can have very hairy legs and ass, and that nice trail from cock to belly button with a little between pecs), 21-28 yrs old, lean or slightly muscular, big uncut, friendly top or versitile. I love Puerto Ricans but South Americans or Cubans are ok also. Is this a dream or can anyone suggest someone in NYC? Thanks! Rodd9@aol.com......

Carlos and Tony 2. Both are light skinned, tall, big dicked (especially Tony 2 - who is reviewed again today), and very nice tops. Had both of them numerous times. They're pretty hairless, however. And Tony 2 is a bit more muscular, but not a huge BB by any means. They're both in your age range.

Or maybe Rick Munroe. He seems to have been Ricky Ricardo in a former life. I don't know if he's home from the club yet, though.

Later.

Archived