HooBoy's Gaiety Review w/e Sept 9

Guest pistol
This topic is 8802 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

In HooBoy's latest Gaiety review he talks about a dancer named Brody and wonders whether he is from Remington's in Toronto. In fact, he is the covermodel for the Remington's website at http://www.remingtons.com. There is another pic of him with a hardon in the dancer section of the website.

i was at remingtons last week for 4 nights through the weekend, and wondered where brody was, as he is ALWAYS there. i was releived when

i read new york observers' review that he was only temporarily missing; even though he's not a

personal fav of mine, he is interesting to watch

dance if there's not another cutie on a different

floor at the same time.

Last February I picked up a dancer from Remington's at Lords in Ft. Lauderdale. His name was Brody and he could have been the guy on their site.

What a disappointment! When we got to my motel room he laid down the rules of what he wouldn't do: most everything. He was a hottie but no fun in bed.

Guest assmaster

I have been with Brody a few times....he has always been great......loves lots of ass play.

Also a very nice intelligent guy....if that matters to anyone.

Archived