Vin Marco

LAFreedom

1 hour ago, Vin Marco said:

I'm just good at bobbing and weaving 😜 

Joking 🙃 aside I'd like to think I've done everything I can to stay both healthy and in my youth. My folks both look great, neither one looks their age, crossing my fingers I've inherited that from them in addition to all my daily doings +  what I consume and also don't consume lol 😂

1.IMG_7214.thumb.jpeg.4160295554093817a5f814d8683e4f16.jpeg

IMG_3161.jpeg.f379447b68691cac03135bcd452d99af.jpeg

3. IMG_4588.jpeg.f0ab37fc3fb9a3082603b46e3dda8540.jpeg

IMG_7215.jpeg.3b1cee1224533bf93c2128a4c185b195.jpeg

+ loads of water, plenty of rest/good sleep and regularly exercising 😜

The childish meme resonates with me. 

It's important to retain a childlike sense of wonder and experience: being amazed at the beauty of a blooming flower, getting excited at the sight of a thundering waterfall, relishing the quiet moments spent with a close friend, wearing a properly-fitted diaper in case you need to go poopy or weewee during the previously mentioned activities...

Edited by CuriousByNature

13 minutes ago, CuriousByNature said:

The childish meme resonates with me. 

It's important to retain a childlike sense of wonder and experience: being amazed at the beauty of a blooming flower, getting excited at the sight of a thundering waterfall, relishing the quiet moments spent with a close friend, wearing a properly-fitted diaper in case you need to go poopy or weewee during the previously mentioned activities...

Absolutely 100% my guy!

@CuriousByNature there are so many different components at play when it comes to aging and aging well it's not always the obvious, there's a lot of luck,  genetics, what we eat, what we don't eat, what we drink, what we don't drink etc. etc. etc. but equally as important are the things you just mentioned.... Wonderment, retaining that childish curiosity, surrounding yourself with good people and I think there's so much to be said for "attitude and effort"  ultimately it's all one big crapshoot because it can all come toppling down on its keister on any given day, so I try to live  as much as I can in the moment knowing tomorrow is not promised. But yea it would be well advised to drink plenty of water and not underestimate the power of good sleep... last but not least don't forget that muscle is the organ of longevity 😜

4 hours ago, Vin Marco said:

I'm just good at bobbing and weaving 😜 

Joking 🙃 aside I'd like to think I've done everything I can to stay both healthy and in my youth. My folks both look great, neither one looks their age, crossing my fingers I've inherited that from them in addition to all my daily doings +  what I consume and also don't consume lol 😂

1.IMG_7214.thumb.jpeg.4160295554093817a5f814d8683e4f16.jpeg

IMG_3161.jpeg.f379447b68691cac03135bcd452d99af.jpeg

3. IMG_4588.jpeg.f0ab37fc3fb9a3082603b46e3dda8540.jpeg

IMG_7215.jpeg.3b1cee1224533bf93c2128a4c185b195.jpeg

+ loads of water, plenty of rest/good sleep and regularly exercising 😜

😘😘😘

All my favorite people are Peter Pan types. As one intense, precocious, semi-feral adolescent to another, I salute you, brother!

Edited by myophile

2 hours ago, myophile said:

Calling @Vin Marco — Bro!!! It’s Monday, and WEEKS until you travel our way — we need a physique update, stat! We’re dying here!

Well.... I'm happy to "show and tell" 😜 I'll start by quoting Colonel John "Hannibal" Smith,  the leader of the A-Team, " I love it when a plan comes together "
I've been staying really close to home and when I say close to home, that means the grocery store,  the gym and that's it. It gives me the ability to stick to my plan without any distractions whatsoever..... at least until it's time to go to Columbus in a couple of weeks where I've been assured I will be able to have access to the food I need and if you don't think I'm grateful for that you're outside of your mind 🙂.  Here are some comparison photos... one  is a photo of me in 2003 when I made my Internet debut lol all thanks to Rob T from Idiom Ltd. aka muscleworship.com and muscle gods .... he was always so good to us ( me and the guys that did work for him ) I don't believe he's with us anymore but he's certainly someone I feel deeply indebted to.. He was that good to me. 

This first collage is the difference of 21 years and 30 pounds... 2003 vs 2024... I've enjoyed every step of the way. I was happy then and I'm even happier now.. it's even wild for me when I think about my journey and how much I've enjoyed the process, ultimately leading to where I am today. 

IMG_7654.thumb.jpeg.a532126adcc0aad1a1109caed18a4045.jpeg

This second collage is the difference of only three days. The picture on the left was taken on Friday and the photo on the right was taken this morning. It's amazing what a single "re-feed" day can do..  my skin tightened up even more, you can see more detail in my abdomen.  The craziest part is that from today, I have 4 more weeks left on this current diet prep that ultimately ends with a photo shoot at Black Beach in San Diego  one month exactly from tomorrow. 
When you're EXACTLY where you need to be, 4 weeks is a very generous amount of time to make all the fine tuning and adjustments. No need for drastic and extreme measures on the final lap 🙌🏽
When it comes to my bodyweight and my body fat percentage, I've never been this heavy with such a low body fat. How about that @myophile 😜🫂😘
6F2FD7F5-9A67-4FD3-9941-785D62E79298.thumb.jpeg.448efb1c066f7f85be96aa69e1dce23b.jpeg

6 hours ago, Hot4latin said:

Simply amazing.  Is all of this prep for the photoshoot or is there a competition coming up as well? 💪

Good morning 😃 and thank you.  I appreciate you taking the time to comment 🙏🏽

A few different reasons for my diet preps.. self accountability, they allow me to keep improving over time, to simply keep competing with my former self and only my former self, last but not least, sometimes there's a photoshoot attached to the target 🎯 date 

I've always said getting big is the easy part but but maintaining that muscle mass while fining down and creating the aesthetic look I seek is the tricky part that requires discipline and the know how to do it, it's those challenges that keep and hold my interest. 

* it's no secret, I LOVE to eat 😜🤪 sometimes if I know I'm taking a trip or going on holiday, I'll get myself ultra lean so that I can truly relax and ENJOY food  and 🍸 and come  home without incurring too much collateral damage 🤣 Head out under par, come home par.... paying the piper in advance, paying it forward sort of thing and it keeps me happy and enjoying life 🥰

2 hours ago, Vin Marco said:

Good morning 😃 and thank you.  I appreciate you taking the time to comment 🙏🏽

A few different reasons for my diet preps.. self accountability, they allow me to keep improving over time, to simply keep competing with my former self and only my former self, last but not least, sometimes there's a photoshoot attached to the target 🎯 date 

I've always said getting big is the easy part but but maintaining that muscle mass while fining down and creating the aesthetic look I seek is the tricky part that requires discipline and the know how to do it, it's those challenges that keep and hold my interest. 

* it's no secret, I LOVE to eat 😜🤪 sometimes if I know I'm taking a trip or going on holiday, I'll get myself ultra lean so that I can truly relax and ENJOY food  and 🍸 and come  home without incurring too much collateral damage 🤣 Head out under par, come home par.... paying the piper in advance, paying it forward sort of thing and it keeps me happy and enjoying life 🥰

So intelligent so well spoken so thoughtful and have you seen that physique!!!!!💪 

haven’t had the pleasure of meeting Danny yet but he’s the complete package!!!

💪😋😍

55 minutes ago, alexslaveboy said:

So intelligent so well spoken so thoughtful and have you seen that physique!!!!!💪 

haven’t had the pleasure of meeting Danny yet but he’s the complete package!!!

💪😋😍

Thank youuuu @alexslaveboy I look forward to adding another stop on the East Coast! Historically,  I spend 2-3 weeks on the East coast in December. Looking forward to the pleasure of meeting you! 

4 hours ago, crushme99 said:

Remarkable photos.  Immense respect for the determination and discipline that the lifestyle demands.  Most people don't have a clue and I grasp only 1/10th of it.

As always, I thank you for your  positivity and the compliments. I rarely quantify all that goes into what I do to achieve the results I desire and that I get, even after all this time... in fact, I'm happier about what I look like now than what I looked like  10 or 15 years ago.. .  Every single morning when I wake up, I basically jump out of bed to get myself ready for the day and head to do cardio either here at home or at the gym down the street. I just think about what I have to do each day never really thinking about what I have to keep on doing for weeks on end and it's just easier for me that way... I figure I can get it right just for one day and then the following day, I forget about yesterday and tell myself the same thing again.  Quantifying all I have to cook, prep, cardio, all thee reps and sets.. to think about that before hand would easily reduce me to a glutton for punishment and or a masochist  😂 I might say to hell with all this stuff 😜

Edited by Vin Marco

5 hours ago, ditcali said:

@Vin Marco

To quote Roger Rabbit, "How do I love thee? Let me count the ways. One one thousand. Two one thousand. Three one thousand. Four one thousand."

Many thanks my dear friend! I was so happy to see your screen name!!!! 😘 🫂 
A screen name and  human I never tire of seeing ( online and in the flesh as well 😉 )