Vin Marco

LAFreedom

Vin/Danny is definitely one of the best.   Knowing what he charges for what he delivers and despite his acclaim and physique is why I rebel against these newbies trying to charge $400 and $500/hour with no proven track record and being far inferior to Vin (as well as others like Giovanni Volta) in reviews, body, looks, etc.   

• 2 weeks later...

Thank you everyone for the kind and generous words...  Thank you also for sharing all my recent photos on this thread.  
My RM ad is hidden at the moment but in  mid October I will be traveling 🧳 back to California ( Southern California... Los Angeles, San Diego, and Palm Springs; my usual haunts )  and seeing folks again.  
I will be visiting Southern California every two months and visiting the East Coast roughly every three months. I will be traveling a lot more after October... I will for the first time,  start to visit the smaller big cities and take roads a little less traveled so if I hold your interest and you see me in a city near you, I welcome you to contact me here, on RM, or directly. 
I will also be posting my travels in the forum here  dedicated to traveling providers or as I like to often self  deprecate and refer to myself and others as peripatetic men of the night 😉 

I'm looking forward to seeing some familiar faces and also look forward to being acquainted with new ones 😁

Fondly,

Danny  ( Vin Marco  ) 

* Please feel free to call me Danny... I actually prefer it.

14 hours ago, Vin Marco said:

I'm looking forward to seeing some familiar faces and also look forward to being acquainted with new ones 😁

I'm certain many faces, familiar and otherwise are looking forward to seeing you again, both here and in person. Welcome back Danny! I know someone who is looking forward to it immensely!

8 hours ago, mike carey said:

I'm certain many faces, familiar and otherwise are looking forward to seeing you again, both here and in person. Welcome back Danny! I know someone who is looking forward to it immensely!

I do know one thing... that I always look forward to seeing and chatting you up  in Palm Springs every April. It's interesting how much I have come to enjoy that yearly gathering and people like you who make it even that much better 🫂 Thank you... 

3 hours ago, Hot4latin said:

85 South Praying GIF by BET Hip Hop Awards

Please, oh please make a stop in Atlanta! 

My guy, we don't even need divine intervention to get me back... 😂 let me tell you a story about Atlanta...  years ago when I first started seeing people, I only advertised locally.... Los Angeles and San Diego.  Even though my ads were placed in LA and San Diego I was habitually and constantly getting inquiries from Atlanta,  asking when I was coming to visit... before I even visited ATL I knew  there was a market for fellas like me.. ( same applied to Washington DC ) Finally, when I had the good fortune to visit, Atlanta treated me very generously and kept me exceptionally busy. It certainly lived up to its hype. I went back a year later for a  Photoshop convention and a photographic workshop that I was able to combine with some "knocking on doors" and it was no different from the first visit 🙂  

Fast-forward maybe a year, I had made plans to visit a third time but two weeks before heading to Atlanta, I tore my right biceps tendon and had to cancel the entire trip. Not only was I devastated by the injury, but I hated having to cancel on all the appointments I had booked... here's the really wonderful part of the story... almost every single person that had booked an appointment continued to check up on me to see how my surgery went and how I was healing many months after... ❤️‍🩹 some of these were people that I had  never even met... so how can I not love that type of gracious hospitality and kindness? 

After this coming October, Atlanta will become a routine stop for me 🙂 I look forward to making your acquaintance...  

🫂 

On 7/27/2024 at 7:13 AM, Muscle Lover 2 said:

Vin/Danny is definitely one of the best.   Knowing what he charges for what he delivers and despite his acclaim and physique is why I rebel against these newbies trying to charge $400 and $500/hour with no proven track record and being far inferior to Vin (as well as others like Giovanni Volta) in reviews, body, looks, etc.   

Not trying to change the direction of this thread (Vin deserves all this positive attention!), but is Giovanni Volta still in the biz?

I know it may seem a bit early to be announcing this particular trip but before I know it October 14 will be here...  I don't have my exact dates for each respective city, but my itinerary will look something like this: 

October 14th to Los Angeles ( OC included ) , San Diego, Palm Springs, then back to Los Angeles before flying out of LAX on November 2. 

Historically, my schedule is pretty well filled before I arrive to a city or region but two weeks prior to my arriving in LA I'll "unhide" my RM ad and I will also post on the section here on COM dedicated to traveling 🧳 providers to get an opportunity to meet with people I've not yet met....  also to fill in any gaps I may have in my schedule. I welcome and encourage anyone wanting to connect to contact me here, on RM or directly ( phone ) 

Anyone wondering what my current condition is, I invite you to scroll up to see photos taken last month that were graciously shared here. I might add that I'm slightly bigger and getting tighter and tighter as each week passes...  I will be systematically staying close to home, food, and my training until it's time to head to Southern California. In addition to being slightly bigger and even much tighter than the photos posted above, I will be pretty hairy... I stopped shaving two or three weeks ago and I don't intend on shaving until next summer so those that see me in Southern California  in October are in for a muscular, shredded hirsute treat! 🐻 🍭 

Lastly, if anyone is really wanting to meet me that has never met me,  I urge you not to wait until I'm in California to contact me as I   will almost certainly not have any availability, some here can attest to that. 

Just to give people an idea, I am posting a photo of what my abdominals look like when I'm hairy 🐻💪🏽 

For whatever it's worth, I do plan to make long weekend trip to Columbus Ohio as soon as  I begin to "move about the cabin" again.  I also know that I'm scheduled to be in Phoenix/Scottsdale area mid November

Cheers! 

Danny aka Vin Marco 

* As Oct 14 draws closer I will absolutely be sharing my progress photos as target 🎯 date approaches and I will also have the the cities and their respective dates sorted out. Thank you those of you that continued to share my recent photos here 🫂 

IMG_5891.jpeg

1 hour ago, alexslaveboy said:

@Vin Marco

Please consider the Northeast in the Fall

💪💪💪💪Jersey/Philly 🙏🙏🙏🙏

I absolutely will.. I do go see people in New Jersey ( close to the shore ) and also in Pennsylvania ( Bethlehem ) I've been to Philadelphia for weekends, but I have never gone there to stay on my own nor have I ever advertised in those two places . ... I've become very comfortable with my  routines but after mid October I promise to add other parts of NJ and Pennsylvania and add them to my stops.  You have my word. Feel free to message me here and I'll give you my phone number ( if you like ) 🫂 💪🏽

4 hours ago, Vin Marco said:

I absolutely will.. I do go see people in New Jersey ( close to the shore ) and also in Pennsylvania ( Bethlehem ) I've been to Philadelphia for weekends, but I have never gone there to stay on my own nor have I ever advertised in those two places . ... I've become very comfortable with my  routines but after mid October I promise to add other parts of NJ and Pennsylvania and add them to my stops.  You have my word. Feel free to message me here and I'll give you my phone number ( if you like ) 🫂 💪🏽

Well I am in South Jersey about 20 minutes away from Atlantic City 

i would definitely LOVE to meet you if you’re in my area  💪💪😈

I will definitely DM you 😁

Thanks folks. Much appreciated. Some people prefer hirsute others prefer glabrous,  some enjoy both with equal enthusiasm... I really don't have a preference... I enjoy both until I get bored and so that prompts me to enjoy time saved and giving my skin a break. For those  that that prefer hairy,  well here we go... I've vowed to let it go until NEXT summer.  Like I said before, I REALLY enjoy my fury look especially when my body is very hard, lean and extremely defined... it's probably because the norm for being in competition shape is to be glabrous so when someone sees someone hairy while in that condition, it's enough to make someone look 👀 twice and or scratch their head... it's definitely atypical and that's the part that I like 😉

IMG_5965.jpeg

IMG_5964.jpeg