Vin Marco

LAFreedom

I love, Vin, that you one of the hottest men out there and then have the brains to go with that killer bod to know those unusual vocabulary words -- hirsute and glabrous.   The former I've seen/heard, the latter is absolutely new to me.    You are a Renaissance man!    BTW, a return trip to Austin would be most appreciated too (I'll protect you from the guards in the alleys trying to slow your roll for more hot pics with the Austin skyline in the background)!

3 minutes ago, Muscle Lover 2 said:

I love, Vin, that you one of the hottest men out there and then have the brains to go with that killer bod to know those unusual vocabulary words -- hirsute and glabrous.   The former I've seen/heard, the latter is absolutely new to me.    You are a Renaissance man!    BTW, a return trip to Austin would be most appreciated too (I'll protect you from the guards in the alleys trying to slow your roll for more hot pics with the Austin skyline in the background)!

🥹🙏🏽 Thank youuuu 🫂 Austin, San Antonio, Houston maybe even Dallas a little bit 🙂 but those are all cities that are now going to be regular stops

Hello, Vin / Danny,

I'm in rural southwest Minnesota with the closest airport being in Sioux Falls, South Dakota.  It's not the most desolate place on the planet but close to it.  Perhaps you could parachute down if your travels take you across flyover territory.  (But I do enjoy Vegas and some good, intense muscle worship is like frosting on the cake on such a trip.)

I have been following this thread for awhile and it's clear you have sincere friends in this group.  What an impressive thing that is.  My hires in the past have been pleasant and muscle-filled, but the fact that you have built lasting connections with some of these folks is definitely to your credit.  Not everyone in such an occupation would take the time to write kind and thoughtful comments like you do.  One of the earlier posters used the term Renaissance Man.  Kind and thoughtful definitely is a wonderful combination with a granite physique which could have been sculpted by Michelangelo.

Wishing you well over the upcoming months which will, quite clearly, be busy for you.  That's excellent.  Who knows how many newcomers might join your fortunate gang of admirers.  Take care.

Edited by crushme99
Minor change

2 minutes ago, crushme99 said:

Hello, Vin / Danny,

I'm in rural southwest Minnesota with the closest airport in Sioux Falls, South Dakota.  It's not the most desolate place on the planet but within a stone's throw of that bleak area.  Perhaps you could parachute down if your travels take you across flyover territory.  (But I do enjoy Vegas and some good, intense muscle worship is like frosting on the cake on such a trip.)

I have been following this thread for awhile and one thing that is clear is that you have sincere friends in this group.  What an impressive thing that is.  My hires in the past have been pleasant and muscle-filled, but the fact that you have built lasting connections with some of these folks is definitely to your credit.  Not everyone in such an occupation would take the time to write kind and thoughtful comments like you do.  One of the earlier posters used the term Renaissance Man.  Kind and thoughtful definitely is a wonderful combination with a granite physique which could have been sculpted by Michelangelo.

Wishing you well over the upcoming months which will, quite clearly, be busy for you.  That's excellent.  Who knows how many newcomers might join your fortunate gang of admirers.  Take care.

First off, thank you.... what  an incredibly kind and generous thing to say...  thank you for taking the time to write what you wrote.  It truly means a lot to me.  Incidentally,  just this morning I was thinking about what you touched on... for years and years I've not had to rely on the advertising sites because of what you just pointed out.  The majority of my trips are comprised of seeing the same wonderful people I've been seeing since my introduction into the "biz"  I've had a wonderful run and it really doesn't seem to be losing any steam ( me either thankfully 😅 ) I don't know , I have to think that it does say something about the people I choose to spend time with and who graciously make me at the very least, some part of their lives. No joke, I still see so many folks  I saw when I was green and wet behind the ears 😜

I'm well aware that none of us escape the aging process, I'm certainly no exception. I know my day will come. I've taken very good care of myself, I've carefully put myself away when I needed to, I've dodged and evaded vices that did some of my "colleagues" in 😔 be it drugs, fast living or being reckless with their health.  For me, there's probably some genetics at play, some luck and a kind of discipline I've been able to muster to keep myself competitive for over the span of 2 decades.  We are all aging and I'm self-preserving far better than I could have ever imagined, however, the day I feel my body no longer responds to the stimuli, is the day I will begin to graciously bow out but until then it's a pleasure aging together with so many amazing ( I rarely use that word; I reserve it for the truly amazing ) people that have shared a part of themselves and ultimately like you said, these are people I've been able to call "friend" 

I'm happy and grateful that recent photos of me have been shared so people can see for themselves... not only to say "hey look at what I currently look like" but even more importantly, that if I can do it so can other people. 

As far as travel and what sounds like the kind of place I need from time to time PLUS  with what you wrote.... how could I not be enticed to make that flyover??? 😊 Let me just say that I am no longer as far from you as I once was.  Again , thanks again for taking the time to comment. You made my afternoon.

Danny 

Good morning 🌞 I've posted in the Traveling 🧳 Providers forum. I've posted a link to my hidden ad as well. My ad is marked unavailable because I won't  start to travel until mid October as staying close to home and the food I need + training allows me to reach my goals without distractions however I do check my messages on RM. Even with a hidden ad I still get quite a bit of messages. 
I  hope others will start to utilize the traveling providers forum more and more. I'll be posting there as I make my trips known. I'll also be posting on this thread as well.  I enjoy posting on the men's legs and muscle threads in the fetish forum ( photos of me usually taken by me ) 

Cheers! 

Danny Aka Vin Marco 

IMG_6046.jpeg

On 8/19/2024 at 7:03 PM, Vin Marco said:

I know it may seem a bit early to be announcing this particular trip but before I know it October 14 will be here...  I don't have my exact dates for each respective city, but my itinerary will look something like this: 

October 14th to Los Angeles ( OC included ) , San Diego, Palm Springs, then back to Los Angeles before flying out of LAX on November 2. 

Historically, my schedule is pretty well filled before I arrive to a city or region but two weeks prior to my arriving in LA I'll "unhide" my RM ad and I will also post on the section here on COM dedicated to traveling 🧳 providers to get an opportunity to meet with people I've not yet met....  also to fill in any gaps I may have in my schedule. I welcome and encourage anyone wanting to connect to contact me here, on RM or directly ( phone ) 

Anyone wondering what my current condition is, I invite you to scroll up to see photos taken last month that were graciously shared here. I might add that I'm slightly bigger and getting tighter and tighter as each week passes...  I will be systematically staying close to home, food, and my training until it's time to head to Southern California. In addition to being slightly bigger and even much tighter than the photos posted above, I will be pretty hairy... I stopped shaving two or three weeks ago and I don't intend on shaving until next summer so those that see me in Southern California  in October are in for a muscular, shredded hirsute treat! 🐻 🍭 

Lastly, if anyone is really wanting to meet me that has never met me,  I urge you not to wait until I'm in California to contact me as I   will almost certainly not have any availability, some here can attest to that. 

Just to give people an idea, I am posting a photo of what my abdominals look like when I'm hairy 🐻💪🏽 

For whatever it's worth, I do plan to make long weekend trip to Columbus Ohio as soon as  I begin to "move about the cabin" again.  I also know that I'm scheduled to be in Phoenix/Scottsdale area mid November

Cheers! 

Danny aka Vin Marco 

* As Oct 14 draws closer I will absolutely be sharing my progress photos as target 🎯 date approaches and I will also have the the cities and their respective dates sorted out. Thank you those of you that continued to share my recent photos here 🫂 

IMG_5891.jpeg

Extremely happy to hear that Columbus, Ohio, is on your planned itinerary!  

2 hours ago, youngboldone said:

Extremely happy to hear that Columbus, Ohio, is on your planned itinerary!  

Thank you! I accept the warm welcome with alacrity! I look forward to visiting the Midwest and more often. Short story long I was going to head that way last month but a series of events have kept me close to home. I'll spare you the organ recital 😅 but I'm very happy to be finally heading that way. I will certainly post my travels to the Midwest here and in the forum dedicated to traveling providers before I even post on RM 🙂 

26 minutes ago, Vin Marco said:

I will certainly post my travels to the Midwest here and in the forum dedicated to traveling providers before I even post on RM 🙂 

Another example of what I am learning . . . how thoughtful and sincere you are with your fans.  That, in my little black book, is a mark of excellence and authenticity.

4 hours ago, crushme99 said:

Another example of what I am learning . . . how thoughtful and sincere you are with your fans.  That, in my little black book, is a mark of excellence and authenticity.

Again, very sweet of you to say, however I really don't think I've ever developed much comfort with word  "fans" as it pertains to me and or the attention I get publicly... even after all this time I'm still pretty shy about it all.  
I made my mark before social media, and I've been able to at the very least keep myself relevant and certainly competitive without being obsessed with a large "following" Relevant and busy enough to keep me from relying solely on sites like RM and that in my business is a luxury. 

I've managed to do this by keeping myself healthy, extremely fit, improving myself as time goes on and most importantly, by not being inauthentic.  I honor my commitments, I keep my word, and what you see is what you get and that goes for my photos as well.  
I return the same kindness afforded to me by a wonderful group of exceptionally talented, kind, erudite and loyal group of folks. I've been lucky enough to capture the attention and hold the interest of some pretty amazing people. I might be known in a niches inside niches but as for real fans, that's reserved for people like Vladimir Horowitz and Anthony Hopkins 😜 

I will end on this note and it's gratitude themed... I've said it before and I'll say it again, I'm just regular,  very curious guy with an extremely unconventional but colorful life by and large because of my associations. If there's any fanboy business going on, it's probably me on the people I get to spend my time with rather than the opposite 😜

2 hours ago, myophile said:

Danny has confirmed that his travels in the late fall will include New York City, which makes THIS myophile very, very happy. I plan to give a couple hours of Danny’s time to myself as an early Christmas present! 

Thank you for your kindness, the laughs and most importantly for being such a positive motivator in my life. You just "get it" 🫂

2 hours ago, Brock O said:

Down here south of the equator, waiting for the international tour!!  You're always worth the wait.

That's a tricky one, but something to definitely plan for in 2025. I'm just lucky to catch you on the northern side of the equator from time to time but it's never quite enough. Thank you for all you do 😘

This photo was taken this morning... for the sake of shock and awe, I will probably hold off for some weeks on  posting photos of myself. It's interesting how many many years ago I would have been quite satisfied with this level of conditioning but now I just see a photo that does please me but also a photo that indicates and reminds me that I still have 8 weeks to grow some and definitely "fine down" My body will change drastically between today and 8 weeks. Southern California here I come. There's no bodybuilding show attached to this target 🎯 date in October ( but it does please me to no end when people ask me if I'm getting ready to compete , which I always reply kindly  and graciously that the only person I'm competing with is me, myself and I but most importantly, my former self )  but there is a photoshoot scheduled 📅 in my native San Diego at Blacks Beach 🏖️ 

IMG_6081.jpeg

21 minutes ago, Vin Marco said:

Again, very sweet of you to say, however I really don't think I've ever developed much comfort with word  "fans" as it pertains to me and or the attention I get publicly... even after all this time I'm still pretty shy about it all.  
I made my mark before social media, and I've been able to at the very least keep myself relevant and certainly competitive without being obsessed with a large "following" Relevant and busy enough to keep me from relying solely on sites like RM and that in my business is a luxury. 

I've managed to do this by keeping myself healthy, extremely fit, improving myself as time goes on and most importantly, by not being inauthentic.  I honor my commitments, I keep my word, and what you see is what you get and that goes for my photos as well.  
I return the same kindness afforded to me by a wonderful group of exceptionally talented, kind, erudite and loyal group of folks. I've been lucky enough to capture the attention and hold the interest of some pretty amazing people. I might be known in a niches inside niches but as for real fans, that's reserved for people like Vladimir Horowitz and Anthony Hopkins 😜 

I will end on this note and it's gratitude themed... I've said it before and I'll say it again, I'm just regular,  very curious guy with an extremely unconventional but colorful life by and large because of my associations. If there's any fanboy business going on, it's probably me on the people I get to spend my time with rather than the opposite 😜

* in niches inside of niches 😜

24 minutes ago, Vin Marco said:

This photo was taken this morning... for the sake of shock and awe, I will probably hold off for some weeks on  posting photos of myself. It's interesting how many many years ago I would have been quite satisfied with this level of conditioning but now I just see a photo that does please me but also a photo that indicates and reminds me that I still have 8 weeks to grow some and definitely "fine down" My body will change drastically between today and 8 weeks. Southern California here I come. There's no bodybuilding show attached to this target 🎯 date in October ( but it does please me to no end when people ask me if I'm getting ready to compete , which I always reply kindly  and graciously that the only person I'm competing with is me, myself and I but most importantly, my former self )  but there is a photoshoot scheduled 📅 in my native San Diego at Blacks Beach 🏖️ 

IMG_6081.jpeg

Be still my heart... (and my pants)

15 hours ago, Vin Marco said:

I really don't think I've ever developed much comfort with word  "fans" 😜

Then here is a bit of editing to my post.  Instead of "fans" I will stay in the same alphabet slot and say "folks and friends" instead.  Nothing wrong with a touch of alliteration, right?

On 8/26/2024 at 8:53 PM, Vin Marco said:

IMG_6081.jpeg

Good Lord, you are stunning!  We have only chatted briefly during the PS weekends, but I could surmise from just the minimal interaction we've had that you are a genuinely kind and humble human being.  I look forward to spending more time with you when you visit Columbus!

I'm not quite where I want to be with respect to my conditioning but in 6 weeks ( exactly from today ) I'll have given it my all once again to keep elevating and pushing my own bar. Again, I'm pleased with where I am today but I'm even more excited about where I'll be physically speaking at the end of this diet prep. These diet preps and target 🎯 dates ( sometimes there's a photo shoot connected to them ) help to keep me improving year after year and help keep me in my youth ( as much as one can to fend off the inevitable 🤣😉😎 )  

IMG_6405.jpeg

3 hours ago, Vin Marco said:

I'm not quite where I want to be with respect to my conditioning but in 6 weeks ( exactly from today ) I'll have given it my all once again to keep elevating and pushing my own bar. Again, I'm pleased with where I am today but I'm even more excited about where I'll be physically speaking at the end of this diet prep. These diet preps and target 🎯 dates ( sometimes there's a photo shoot connected to them ) help to keep me improving year after year and help keep me in my youth ( as much as one can to fend off the inevitable 🤣😉😎 )  

IMG_6405.jpeg

This pic is amazing. Your dedication is seriously inspiring ❤️ 

2 minutes ago, Socalguy said:

This pic is amazing. Your dedication is seriously inspiring ❤️ 

I can't wait to see you guys. It's always a treat to spend time with you guys at the Palm Springs gathering and even more so breaking bread with you boys plus a  🍸 with you guys is real treat for me! ( cookies 🍪 in hot tubs not bad either 😜