411 on MarcWeston in LA

tbuzzsaw

• tbuzzsaw changed the title to 411 on MarcWeston in LA
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 6/6/2024 at 10:06 AM, Westcoaster said:

Decent massage but saw him through a mobile app so no extras.

Sam

Don’t quite understand the mobile app reference, but the cluster of reviews is pretty stellar (and all quite recent). If he’s extensively trained, as he claims, that’s good. If he’s also erotic, that’s ideal. I’m very curious about his session.Any other experience?

• 3 weeks later...

Went to him last week. I liked his massage.  He gives out a list of prices. Not verging on rentmen prices. He has his limits in the text message you receive from him, it wasn’t that much of a dealbreaker (for me) so I booked.

I’ll add him to list of masseurs that I might frequent - i’ll see him again most probably.    

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

So I actually went and saw him. Marc is amazing! He's HOT and I don't think his pics do him justice. His skin is deliciously smooth. 🤤

He's def licensed (shows it at his place). The space is great too. Super easy parking: he offered a spot in the garage. There's also a ton of street parking. Pretty cool/private setup in its own room right off the garage with candles and a little fountain. It was a much better experience than others I've had... where the massage was in their room on their bed.

He gave a legit massage that focused on problem areas I called out. He even stretched me and sent me exercises and shit after. He definitely has extras you can add: sensual or erotic. He explains pricing and what's included in his text (happy to share—DM if you want it). He's super responsive (not always fast). He doesn't ghost after.

I got erotic so I'm not really sure what the other experiences would be like. But he was naked the whole time, allowed mutual touching, and made me feel really good at the end. He went ~8 mins over. I booked 90 mins. I like that he didn't shortchange me on time. Definitely gonna see him again.

There's probably more but that's all I can think of for now.

On 6/29/2024 at 6:41 AM, Peter Eater said:

Don’t quite understand the mobile app reference, but the cluster of reviews is pretty stellar (and all quite recent). If he’s extensively trained, as he claims, that’s good. If he’s also erotic, that’s ideal. I’m very curious about his session.Any other experience?

I also saw Marc on Soothe (probably the "app" mentioned) but you can only get regular massages there.