411 - Francofraanco

KDruthers3

• 1 month later...

Just returned from a nice massage from Franco. I contacted him via email on rentmasseur and he was very prompt and professional in his communications. We exchanged cell numbers and he gave me his hotel update, as he was moving locations. I haven't had a massage session in a hotel room so I was a little wary. It turns out he didn't have a table (I forgot to ask) and so he did the massage one of the beds. We were both nude. He has an amazing body (and his stats match his profile) and an even finer cock. He had me start on my stomach and proceeded to give me a great work-over, which included dragging his half hard cock all over my face and body. Girth-Alert: I could barely get my hand around it.

I am very tactile and asked if he minded me touching him. He said to touch him anywhere I liked. So I did. It was the most relaxing yet invigorating massage I've had to date. Although relaxed, there was no way I was going to nap, what with my hands roaming all over his muscled legs, ass and back. At one point he moved from in front of me to mounting me and laying his entire body weight on me as he dragged his meaty cock between my legs. I haven't bottomed for a while but will definitely keep him in mind should I decide to go there again.

I flipped over and he proceeded to work the front of me. About 30 minutes into the 90-minute massage, he grabbed my cock and began to play with it. He asked me if I was ready to cum. I reminded him we had about an hour left. He said "Ok" and proceeded to work on my lass and legs. I asked for a foot and hand massage and he did a good job, with some coaching. That got me nice and hard. We finished with an explosive HE, me working myself as he hovered over me, ass and balls in full view, tweaking my nipples and playing with my ass. 

Couple of observations: His English is not very good, and he understands better than he speaks. He uses a google translator app on his texts and emails, so you can be sure of the details before engaging him. He is young (nice hard body and an affectionate manner), and being so, lacks the finesse a mature massage guy should have. I had to ask for water and for him to put on some soothing background music. After the massage, he jumped right on to his phone, and didn't bother turning the sound off so I could hear convos (in Spanish) as I showered.

He charged me $350 for a 90-minute massage. That's steep for SF. My normal guy only charges $120 (I give him $200) and is much more professional, although not as physical as Franco. If it's an all over your body kind of massage, with a hot, hard body and a nice floppy cock, half-hard, dragged all over your body, then Franco is your guy. Feel free to PM me for more details.   

On 6/15/2024 at 5:28 PM, hopeman said:

Just returned from a nice massage from Franco. I contacted him via email on rentmasseur and he was very prompt and professional in his communications. We exchanged cell numbers and he gave me his hotel update, as he was moving locations. I haven't had a massage session in a hotel room so I was a little wary. It turns out he didn't have a table (I forgot to ask) and so he did the massage one of the beds. We were both nude. He has an amazing body (and his stats match his profile) and an even finer cock. He had me start on my stomach and proceeded to give me a great work-over, which included dragging his half hard cock all over my face and body. Girth-Alert: I could barely get my hand around it.

I am very tactile and asked if he minded me touching him. He said to touch him anywhere I liked. So I did. It was the most relaxing yet invigorating massage I've had to date. Although relaxed, there was no way I was going to nap, what with my hands roaming all over his muscled legs, ass and back. At one point he moved from in front of me to mounting me and laying his entire body weight on me as he dragged his meaty cock between my legs. I haven't bottomed for a while but will definitely keep him in mind should I decide to go there again.

I flipped over and he proceeded to work the front of me. About 30 minutes into the 90-minute massage, he grabbed my cock and began to play with it. He asked me if I was ready to cum. I reminded him we had about an hour left. He said "Ok" and proceeded to work on my lass and legs. I asked for a foot and hand massage and he did a good job, with some coaching. That got me nice and hard. We finished with an explosive HE, me working myself as he hovered over me, ass and balls in full view, tweaking my nipples and playing with my ass. 

Couple of observations: His English is not very good, and he understands better than he speaks. He uses a google translator app on his texts and emails, so you can be sure of the details before engaging him. He is young (nice hard body and an affectionate manner), and being so, lacks the finesse a mature massage guy should have. I had to ask for water and for him to put on some soothing background music. After the massage, he jumped right on to his phone, and didn't bother turning the sound off so I could hear convos (in Spanish) as I showered.

He charged me $350 for a 90-minute massage. That's steep for SF. My normal guy only charges $120 (I give him $200) and is much more professional, although not as physical as Franco. If it's an all over your body kind of massage, with a hot, hard body and a nice floppy cock, half-hard, dragged all over your body, then Franco is your guy. Feel free to PM me for more details.   

PM you for MORE details?  There’s more??!?  🙂

Honey, you went above and beyond in a generous report. Thanks you!! Wish there were more of these reports!  And yes, I agree that rate is high for SF. Maybe I’ll consider 60 min tho. Would that be 200 maybe?

Hey Moke. My pleasure. I want to support sites like COM. And I want to support providers who deserve it. Just a PS on Franco. He texted me the next day asking for a review. I left him a glowing one on rentmasseur and never heard back from him. Oh well. He's a kid, still learning the ropes.