411 on Ryan_Cain

bajon79091

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, surferguy said:

One review for an overnight, posted hours after the account was first created.  

yeah, that looks suspicious at first, but that reviewer is a longtime premium RM member and the provider has had twitter and OF presence for many months.......who knows? they may've hooked up somehow and the client promised to be his first reviewer if Ryan set up that RM page that he may've mentioned he was thinking of doing???!!!......the twitter and OF Ryan mentions wasn't obvious in the profiles, so I wrote him and got a fast reply......he is dedicated to the gym and looks legit.....just my prelim observations......man, that butt!

Edited by azdr0710

15 hours ago, azdr0710 said:

yeah, that looks suspicious at first, but that reviewer is a longtime premium RM member and the provider has had twitter and OF presence for many months.......who knows? they may've hooked up somehow and the client promised to be his first reviewer if Ryan set up that RM page that he may've mentioned he was thinking of doing???!!!......the twitter and OF Ryan mentions wasn't obvious in the profiles, so I wrote him and got a fast reply......he is dedicated to the gym and looks legit.....just my prelim observations......man, that butt!

Did he list the twitter or OF in the response? Could you share if he did? Interested just to see face really.  Thanks

Gents: without reviewing, I can say (1) we met (2) he's real (3) he's quite nice (4) we had a very nice dinner together (5) other activity put off until a return to Los Angeles for him in July, so further report forthcoming.  As always, I beg everyone to remember how . . . limited . . . my interaction with ANY provider would be in any case; that being said, I'll report as much as allowed after the more extensive meeting occurs.  

• 3 weeks later...

Communication with him is easy.  Very intelligent, every sign that he is a serious provider and is a buff man who is actually versatile.  Quoted $500 for an hour, seems to prefer ON sessions, which he defines very generously.   But I have not met him because business has me 100% occupied. 

8 hours ago, Andy2 said:

Communication with him is easy.  Very intelligent, every sign that he is a serious provider and is a buff man who is actually versatile.  Quoted $500 for an hour, seems to prefer ON sessions, which he defines very generously.   But I have not met him because business has me 100% occupied. 

Sorry but I don't understand the phrase "ON sessions".  Can you help me out?