411 on Collegeboyfl in Atlanta

Paul FL

9 minutes ago, BuffaloKyle said:

There is one thing I would suggest from reading everything in this thread. I'd put right in your ad @Collegeboyfl something along the lines of that you usually have limited availability and that you will only get a reply back from a text inquiry if you are indeed available. Just my thought. 👍

Great idea, appreciate the suggestion.

On 6/22/2024 at 7:48 AM, jusmeinbr said:

I am going to make two concluding observations about this thread because I believe that I have authoritatively shot down the notion that this young man and I ever engaged in communications at all in the past.

Number one: his profile indicates that he apparently changed his mind about visiting New Orleans this weekend, and it presently shows that he is in Denver, Colorado. I make that notation simply so anyone looking at this thread sometime in the future will be aware of that fact.  Perhaps his travel plans were “up in the air,” and I was used as a mere scapegoat in his false allegation about me when, in reality, the fact of the matter is that he abandoned a planned trip to New Orleans which he posted to his ad.

Number two: this young man took out his ad on December 27, 2023. Accordingly, that leaves less than a six-month period at which he alleges that he has visited New Orleans, and I was “impatient“ with him on that visit.  The reality is that I have engaged in communication with only two providers in calendar year 2024 (and none the last four days of calendar year 2023).

Those two providers are him (by way of that polite text earlier this week) and Dimitryy.  As I have documented in another post, Dimitryy and I have met three times this year.  Those three times included me twice making a 19-hour round-trip to Birmingham while he was visiting there (early April and mid May).  I plan to continue meeting with him whenever he is within a 10 hour or so drive from New Orleans.

I wish the very best to this young man, not only in this venture, but in whatever career path he ends up taking outside of this arena. Nevertheless, I do not feel he will achieve it within this arena by making the sort of false allegation that he  made about me.

How do we find dmittry’s ad?  He must be hot.  

11 hours ago, Collegeboyfl said:

I think @jusmeinbr responses say a lot about himself. I’m just looking for casual fun encounters. I don’t have as much time invested into this as he does. It’s not a profession or business for me by any means.

If I didn’t respond to a text, I just didn’t respond. It’s not that serious, and I really don’t owe much more of an explanation than that. 

If you’d like to sit on here and write these novels, that’s your prerogative.

Touché 

• 3 weeks later...