Is Trev coming back? Toprated_MASCDOM

I met Trev in September 2021 and he had only been advertising on RM for a couple of months. I was glad I got in on the ground floor as his career rocketed soon after. I had an overnight with him and an evening date with his buddy. So two times and he was a lot of fun. 
His rates are a tad high for me now so I will just treasure the memories. 

• 3 months later...

Does anyone knows what happened to him? I think he is such a good unique sorts of person. Obvious sexy and handsome like no other, but better even that he is so nice and friendly and sweet and genuine and easy to talk to. I miss him! I hope he is well. He said he was going to retire sometime ago, and maybe he did

Best best best

I saw him once in 2023 for two hours.  One of the best sexual experiences of my life is all I can say. I agree, his rates are a bit high, but he was so driven to please, so positive and so passionate that it was worth it.  I'm sad to hear that he is retired/retiring, but not surprised.  This was always a side interest for him, and I REALLY wish him well.

He told me about his career when I met him in September 2021. Very interesting work and I understand if he went back to that. I knew someone who had worked with him but before I met Trev. He knew the guy, who I had gone to university with. 

Of course when we got into bed, all such talk evaporated and other things came into focus!