Wax Hair Removal Bar permanently closed

This was my absolute favorite place to have my hair removed, and in their peak, had 3 locations, 2 in Las Vegas & one in Vancouver, British Columbia. One of the hottest men alive, Connor from Corbin Fisher, was their spokesmodel briefly. 

I'm glad that I'm seeing more and more men offering amateur grooming service in addition to massage, which helps. These businesses are closing down left and right, and of those that are remaining in business, are reducing the services they provide (no men's buttock hair removal, for example).

1 hour ago, viewing ownly said:

This was my absolute favorite place to have my hair removed, and in their peak, had 3 locations, 2 in Las Vegas & one in Vancouver, British Columbia. One of the hottest men alive, Connor from Corbin Fisher, was their spokesmodel briefly. 

I'm glad that I'm seeing more and more men offering amateur grooming service in addition to massage, which helps. These businesses are closing down left and right, and of those that are remaining in business, are reducing the services they provide (no men's buttock hair removal, for example).

Sorry to hear that.  I used to visit Wax Hair Removal in Las Vegas in the early 2010s.