Men's Wellness Spot in San Diego

On 5/24/2024 at 9:25 AM, Simon Suraci said:

IMG_0069.thumb.jpeg.2e7e36c2ab494dd3ea54261ef65a3d88.jpeg

If anyone tries the Holy Services, please do let me know how it goes. Let’s hope if there is a priest involved, that it’s only consensual role play.

We can only pray that my advice is heeded, and you are seen instead. Yours does come with an optional crown that can be worn. 😀

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I decided to indulge and get the 75 minute service that included a mini facial and a short massage with some time in the Jacuzzi. Max was my masseur and he did a lovely job! Struck me as straight but very open to sensual elements, and gave one hell of a foot massage. I’ll go back for a longer massage and to try other therapists too. The prices here are very fair and there are lots of guys to choose from… book online and then text with the manager what you’re looking for when he reaches out to confirm the appt! Also, I recommend the table shower at the end, it was a nice way to get all cleaned up and leave feeling rejuvenated. 

On 5/30/2024 at 8:23 PM, Obliviousone said:

I've been a few times as well. Mostly good experience other than you can hear everything in next rooms. 

Is this sort of like those Japanese massage videos that some people get so excited about?

• 1 month later...