BestBud in Nashville

manorbrown

He was in my home city for several days about two years ago.  I contacted him, and he was honest enough to say that he did not believe that he and I were a good match (based on the exclusive activities I seek from an encounter).  I wrote back expressing appreciation for his candor.  At least he did not try to force a square peg through a round hole.

I've seen him a couple of times when he travels to my area. Definitely older than his profile says, my guess is late 30s. Still, he's a nice guy and has a quirky humor that I enjoy. His body is twinkish, lean and smooth. I had fun and would repeat.

On 5/26/2024 at 2:15 PM, Saabster said:

I've seen him a couple of times when he travels to my area. Definitely older than his profile says, my guess is late 30s. Still, he's a nice guy and has a quirky humor that I enjoy. His body is twinkish, lean and smooth. I had fun and would repeat.

I love his humor too.  I've seen him three times.  He looks older than his photos but his body is still on point. 

Posted (edited)

i met him a few times. He definitely isn't 45yo. I met him with facial hair and shaved. Definitely looks younger when he shaves.  I would say late 20's He was alot of fun . Sucked real good and gave me a real good massage. Definitely recommend. 

Edited by rocket