411 on FloridaBlonde

jusmeinbr

Posted (edited)

He apparently has a very-near identical twin, FloridaBrunette, and the blonde version, who indicated he was in Biloxi yesterday and headed for the Big Easy starting tomorrow, has apparently changed his mind and is now in Miami but heading for DC tomorrow.  He should find a much bigger and more rewarding pond to swim in DC than NO.  Meanwhile, the brunette near-twin (slightly shorter with different color eyes) is staying behind in Florida 😀.

https://rent.men/FloridaBrunette

Edited by jusmeinbr

• 3 months later...

He seems to rename his account regularly - this week alone it has gone from FloridaBlonde to DCBlonde to SimplyBlonde to SimpleBlonde.   

I have had a frustrating experience with him over the past 2 days. He was very responsive and quite charming when chatting on WhatsApp but despite repeated requests kept putting off letting me know his rate or sending a face pic, citing privacy paranoia. He said he'd send one on Snapchat but that never happened either. On Wednesday we arranged to meet on Thursday evening, but then on Thursday afternoon he let me know he was not back from New York, so we rearranged for Friday at 9:30pm. A couple of hours beforehand, he said his train from NYC wouldn't get into DC until 9:45. I'd still had no rate and no face pic. So at that point I cut my losses and cancelled. 

3 hours ago, ed181 said:

He seems to rename his account regularly - this week alone it has gone from FloridaBlonde to DCBlonde to SimplyBlonde to SimpleBlonde.   

I have had a frustrating experience with him over the past 2 days. He was very responsive and quite charming when chatting on WhatsApp but despite repeated requests kept putting off letting me know his rate or sending a face pic, citing privacy paranoia. He said he'd send one on Snapchat but that never happened either. On Wednesday we arranged to meet on Thursday evening, but then on Thursday afternoon he let me know he was not back from New York, so we rearranged for Friday at 9:30pm. A couple of hours beforehand, he said his train from NYC wouldn't get into DC until 9:45. I'd still had no rate and no face pic. So at that point I cut my losses and cancelled. 

That guy should quit RM. I ask him before what things he interested in doing and he never reply back. Plus his rate is super high. He very paranoid.