New Beta RMass website.

The automatically seeing the restricted photos if you are a paid member threw me for a loop. In the past, there was a notification apparently sent to the provider if you looked at their private photos, wonder how that would still hold true? 

4 hours ago, Hyattsville said:

The automatically seeing the restricted photos if you are a paid member threw me for a loop. In the past, there was a notification apparently sent to the provider if you looked at their private photos, wonder how that would still hold true? 

It still does on some photos. Not as helpful as you might think.

Not impressed with the set up so far. Deffinetly disappointed in the proximatey search feature. Either the system has some bugs, or it's only identifying providers willing to travel to the area I am currently in, and ignoring that I may be willing to travel to them.

10 minutes ago, APPLE1 said:

...Either the system has some bugs,...

Beta versions of websites typically have bugs. The purpose of releasing a beta version to the public is to get feedback and to identify issues that aren't/can't be caught in a test environment. 

I liked how on the current site, that you can tell whose visiting with that suitcase icon next to their photo. On beta, you can only tell if you visit their page.

Posted (edited)

Looks like it's just a redesign to make it responsive to mobile devices. Not much difference in terms of the interface. It hasn't fixed the issue with sorting. When I choose to sort by distance, and then I choose the type of massage, it leaves the sorting by distance.

So nothing new, nothing impressive.

Edited by soloyo215

Posted (edited)

The site is definitely not ready for prime time.  Two major issues I found within the first two minutes:

1.  If I search my area and then filter by massage type, only a small number of listings shows.  The list does not expand as I scroll down, even though there are more ads in my area that feature the type of massage I selected.  Nor is there any navigation button or arrow to load more ads.  If I remove the filter, the full list returns and I can continue scrolling down until I see every ad in my area.

2. Filtering my distance is a mess.  I got a few listings in my city (not sorted in the correct order of distance because I've hired some of these guys and I know where they are), and then my list is is a hodge-podge of men as far away as Sacramento (I am in San Francisco).  I didn't select "available now" or anything else, so I don't know why it's showing me so few men who are actually near me and then showing men in Oakland, Hayward and Sacramento.   Filtering by distance also does not work on rentmasseur.com when I'm not logged in, but it works properly when I am logged in.

Edited by maninsoma

My profile is set to be hidden. I tried the beta site and signed in, I got a note from a provider letting me know he was available that day if I was interested and that if I mentioned this exchange in my text message to him, I'd get the erotic option (a $100 value) for free. This was in response to a message sent by the system to him that I'd looked at his private photos. 

"A Premium RentMasseur Client -(REDACTED) - has checked out your Private Gallery. He may be interested in you so consider contacting him! Premium Clients are trusted, verified Clients."

The funny thing is that the system didn't ask me to unlock his private pics, they were just kinda there.

6 minutes ago, Dartaskan said:

My profile is set to be hidden. I tried the beta site and signed in, I got a note from a provider letting me know he was available that day if I was interested and that if I mentioned this exchange in my text message to him, I'd get the erotic option (a $100 value) for free. This was in response to a message sent by the system to him that I'd looked at his private photos. 

"A Premium RentMasseur Client -(REDACTED) - has checked out your Private Gallery. He may be interested in you so consider contacting him! Premium Clients are trusted, verified Clients."

The funny thing is that the system didn't ask me to unlock his private pics, they were just kinda there.

Good god man! $100 discount - - - - share his name! Let's not be keeping secrets. 😉

On 5/29/2024 at 6:21 PM, Dartaskan said:

I got a notification that masseur seen my profile and my profile is hidden as well.

On the current site, I noticed that when a masseur suspends their membership, it's supposed to disable the contact options. On the beta it shows the phone number option.

On 5/29/2024 at 7:21 PM, Dartaskan said:

This is the main reason I paid for a premium membership - so that I don’t get bombarded with replies every time I view a provider’s private gallery. Removing the distinction between public and private pictures and automatically sending the alert that the private gallery had been viewed, even when my profile is set to hidden/private viewing, is incredibly annoying. Multiple providers have replied to the automated message thinking that I wanted to book and I had to explain that I wasn’t actually looking to book with them and didn’t realize I’d viewed their private photos until it was too late, which is frustrating on everyone’s parts. 

4 hours ago, APPLE1 said:

I am selective about when I log in. I review potential profiles AND THEN I log in to re-examine or contact providers that I may have interest in.

I'm the same way. I do all my browsing while logged out. I only log in if I want to send a message to a provider, communicate with another client, or leave a review.

• 4 weeks later...
On 5/28/2024 at 6:52 AM, soloyo215 said:

Looks like it's just a redesign to make it responsive to mobile devices. Not much difference in terms of the interface. It hasn't fixed the issue with sorting. When I choose to sort by distance, and then I choose the type of massage, it leaves the sorting by distance.

So nothing new, nothing impressive.

Think they have fixed the distance issue as I raised a bug report. Now my profile is listed when sorting by distace

On 5/29/2024 at 7:21 PM, Dartaskan said:

Has the incognito browsing issue been resolved yet?  I’m avoiding the new site until this is fixed.