411 JapaneseboyPAT in San Jose

I texted him when he was in LA, but didn't meet up. Something seemed off although he did offer to Uber to me or meet him at his hotel. What I discovered was that on RM he and 2-3 other  guys profiles (SeoulStudentLim, FreshAsianBoys, and, until he split off and is currently in Texas, HugoBoyy), were traveling to the same cities (LA, OC, SF, Seattle) together and more often than not their accounts showed they had all logged off at exactly the same time in the middle of the night (there were occasional variances but for the most part it was exact, matching logoffs). Pat has no RM reviews, Fresh Asia has some that look legit but I notice that one has been removed from a while back that called it a scam--client claimed he showed up at his studio and it was a different guy saying the one in the pic wasn't available because of an emergency. He disputed it in a comment reply and that review has been removed sometime in the past few weeks. Lin has three reviews that look like they were self-posted...the language style is a little stilted and foreign. HugoBoyy has no reviews and what's odd about him is that his original profile said he was from Japan, then after I texted him in Japanese/English combo, he changed his profile to say he's from Malaysia. And what was also odd about that was where he said he was staying was down the block from where Pat was staying, I could tell they were a team of some type but couldn't figure out why they were staying at separate hotels near USC within walking distance of each other. Cute guys, hot private pics, but I'm reluctant to take it further at this point. I was going to post the four pics here but they're pretty easy to find on RM. They're currently listed as in San Francisco with the exception of HugoBoyy, who's now listed in Houston. If anyone has a good experience with any of them, let us know!

I texted and it was a slow start but then he became more forthcoming. Mostly very short replies. Quoted me 220 which seems too high for massage. 

Yeah, I have access to multiple cell phones..am really tempted to f--- with these guys. Am curious what would have happened if I'd actually had him/them come to my place. Or if it would just have been an up-front deposit, pay for carfare kind of thing. I wish RM gave a crap about false ads.