411 on CEODominator in NYC + LA

I don’t see anything on this guy…but I took the plunge for y’all. See below for thoughts and DM me for more details, I also have a full review on RM. 

https://rent.men/CEODominator

Just met with Blake during his trip. Let me just make something clear…he projects a findom / dom persona on Twitter and on RM, he’s a lot more than that. I was looking for masculine energy, dom but being respectful, BFE, passion, intensity, primal, carnal, feral, kissing, oral, and to bottom. I need progression, and variety. A true Gemini, what can I say 🤷🏽‍♂️. He controlled the dynamic, pace, positions and intensity. He knew just when to push you further into ecstasy and when to pull back so you’re just feral for more. I couldn’t recommend Blake more. 

21 minutes ago, CuriousArtist said:

Great find, thanks for the review!

Of course. Got a few DMs, will answer them all here. 

rates: competitive. Message him direct. More reasonable than most. 

In/Out: both

safe / Bb: either one 

Kisses: yes

Refracts quick: yes. 

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Blake is handsome with a near-perfect body. He knows what he’s doing. He can be his naturally sweet self or put on act if his client wants to be dominated. I enjoyed the sweet side of his personality and his large and well-shaped ….

He was passing through DC, and it was the first time I met him. I hope it won’t be the last!