411 on Gaiwenchen in NYC

My instinct is telling me this is a fake. The rates and the hours booked written by the reviewers don't match. 60 min booked but spent 165 min total and only paying $180 foe the entire session? Very sus.

• 4 weeks later...

So I met Bodi last November and when I clicked on Gaiwemchen's text link and Bodi's contact details came up, I confronted him. He said his friend was visiting from China and that he let him borrow his number.

They were traveling together to the West Coast and eventually Gaiwenchen got his own number.

He responded that he was traveling and that he might return to New York at the end of June, meaning last week. So week before last I texted him just to remind and he replied that he had had to return to China and might not return until September. 

Then suddenly on the 22nd, he emailed me on rentmasseur, "I am in New York. Text me for faster response."

I couldn't meet on the 22nd, because I was traveling, so I did not respond, but today I see he and Bodi are in Arlington VA. So I reached out to Bodi AND Gaiwenchen to straighten all this out.

I bet the fact that the Bodi who showed up matched the pics means I won that particular spin of the roulette.

I mean, I would meet with Bodi. If you prefer to take your chances with Gaiwenchen, you can always pull out your phone and say, "You don't look like the guy in the photos."

But what if you luck out and he is BETTER looking? You can then keep your mouth shut.

However I reached out to Gaiwen about the travel schedule irregularities and he confirmed photos are of real Gaiwen. He offered that he also does massages, so I asked to see photos and he did not respond.

So caveat emptor, but maybe taking one for the team in the interest of science would be a noble deed.

5 minutes ago, Topform said:

I mean, I would meet with Bodi. If you prefer to take your chances with Gaiwenchen, you can always pull out your phone and say, "You don't look like the guy in the photos."

But what if you luck out and he is BETTER looking? You can then keep your mouth shut.

However I reached out to Gaiwen about the travel schedule irregularities and he confirmed photos are of real Gaiwen. He offered that he also does massages, so I asked to see photos and he did not respond.

So caveat emptor, but maybe taking one for the team in the interest of science would be a noble deed.

Thanks! I will email Gaiwen now and see if he's available today - will report back.

Texted him, long time in between responses (likely help with translation). Price is $180/hr for erotic. However, I asked him to send a selfie to verify his profile, and no response. I checked other threads on Bodi - too many red flags on both, so I am sadly not taking one for the team. Sorry!

54 minutes ago, MidwestGuy25 said:

Texted him, long time in between responses (likely help with translation). Price is $180/hr for erotic. However, I asked him to send a selfie to verify his profile, and no response. I checked other threads on Bodi - too many red flags on both, so I am sadly not taking one for the team. Sorry!

Ok, he responded with a selfie that looks like his profile, so I'm going to take the plunge. I'll report back this evening or tomorrow morning.

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/5/2024 at 12:34 PM, MidwestGuy25 said:

Ok, he responded with a selfie that looks like his profile, so I'm going to take the plunge. I'll report back this evening or tomorrow morning.

Any update yet?

• 5 weeks later...