Reno Gold Los Angeles

Paul FL

21 hours ago, LumberjackMatt said:

The onlyfans well is drying up. Especially since all of his content can be easily found all over the internet for free

Some of that could be due to rigidity in his offerings. Has anyone actually ever seen him fuck or be fucked? 

16 minutes ago, BonVivant said:

Ummmkay. $5k? That’s a weekend in Europe with my fave BFE Faux BF. 

but, hey, if you can get it, go for it. Hooah. God bless! 

I feel a lot of these guys have an unrealistic understanding of what they expect…

Bottom line: His rate is his rate. 

He's a known commodity, a good looking guy, has a lot of followers and I'm sure he's got clients who have zero issue with the money aspect of it.  I say, good for him if this is what works.

There's no need to let your insecurity come out by criticizing him for these things.

If you don't like him or his rate, don't pay it.  

However, belittling him over it says more about you than anything.

11 minutes ago, BenjaminNicholas said:

Bottom line: His rate is his rate. 

He's a known commodity, a good looking guy, has a lot of followers and I'm sure he's got clients who have zero issue with the money aspect of it.  I say, good for him if this is what works.

There's no need to let your insecurity come out by criticizing him for these things.

If you don't like him or his rate, don't pay it.  

However, belittling him over it says more about you than anything.

This. 100%. Bravo, Reno.

23 hours ago, Owen FL said:

I sent a text message to the number on the RM account. Have not received a reply yet. Will post here if / when I hear something back…. I asked for $ rate and for specifics about what a meeting would look like. 

I didn’t receive a response to my text message that is listed on the RM ad. I text back today and asked if $2K would get me in the mix & also no response. Doesn’t hurt to ask but silence I assume means no. 

2 hours ago, Jamie21 said:

Often, the more expensive something is the more people want it. A kind of exclusivity. Good for him. Sweat those assets while they last. 

The very nature of “luxury goods.” Thing is…a high ticket price doesn’t necessarily translate into high quality. In fact, some luxury goods are inferior in quality to similar goods with less “luxury” attached.

2 hours ago, Archangel said:

The very nature of “luxury goods.” Thing is…a high ticket price doesn’t necessarily translate into high quality. In fact, some luxury goods are inferior in quality to similar goods with less “luxury” attached.

Yes, Price and quality aren’t related.