Hung tops in Paris?

Jonathan39

On 6/15/2024 at 2:57 PM, Jonathan39 said:

I’m going soon and looking for recommended guys. I like hung tops (9” or more) who deliver. Friendly/kissing/BF experience would be nice too but not a must. Thanks!

DOMTOPZoran is great.

I’ll specifically warn about TOPXXLHOT. I met him in 2018 and had a decent time. I saw him last year and he looked like he was on something.  Bloodshot eyes, sunken face, and really edgy.  I’ll say that he does look better in the pictures that he posted this year.

On 6/15/2024 at 11:57 PM, Jonathan39 said:

I’m going soon and looking for recommended guys. I like hung tops (9” or more) who deliver. Friendly/kissing/BF experience would be nice too but not a must. Thanks!

A favorite of mine going back many years is Alisterxxl (on Hunqz). Absolutely huge, astonishing girth, one of the biggest in Paris. Nice guy, pretty reserved at first, great kisser, very gentle. Not sure he speaks much English.

hunqz.com/Alisterxxl (login needed)

Not recommended: Ruben666 was a recent disappointment. Don’t believe anything you read in his guestbook. Doesn’t kiss, smoked during the appointment, very bossy about what he likes and doesn’t like. Nice big dick but no XXXL, and he kept going soft. Avoid.

hunqz.com/Ruben666