Who has the Biggest Cock on this forum??

Muscleking

I'll play. I'm 5, so the OP has me "beat, off" by one. Looks like even though he's not here to participate, Big Dale (size unknown) seems to be in the lead. 

For the tangent attempted earlier on, my bank is big, but my account in it is not. Like comparing Big Dale to me. 😜

Edited by viewing ownly

On 6/16/2024 at 7:52 PM, Muscleking said:

Let’s here it guys what’s your size??

I’ll start I’m not big so I know most will out size me but I’m about 6inches , so average sized cock here 

should we nominate a member of this forum?

14 hours ago, pubic_assistance said:

Do gay men have bigger dicks ? They all claim to have 8 inches.

Agreed!

You certainly would be in the top 5 members of this forum with the nicest butt! Or so I've heard!

9 minutes ago, viewing ownly said:

I'll play. I'm 5, so the OP has me "beat, off" by one. Looks like even though he's not here to participate, Big Dale (size unknown) seems to be in the lead. 

For the tangent attempted earlier on, my bank is big, but my account in it is not. Like comparing Big Dale to me. 😜

I’m hearing a lot of big Dale wish he was here 

My understanding is the US average is 5.1 inches BPL (bone pressed length). So guys drilling a ruler through their pubic bone to eek out another quarter inch must be a thing. Even so, 5.1 seems... off. I'm 6.5 by that approach, and allegedly in the 95th percentile. Well I've been to nude beaches and find that hard to believe. Or maybe I'm applying a confirmation bias.  

43 minutes ago, pizzaBoy said:

My understanding is the US average is 5.1 inches BPL (bone pressed length). So guys drilling a ruler through their pubic bone to eek out another quarter inch must be a thing. Even so, 5.1 seems... off. I'm 6.5 by that approach, and allegedly in the 95th percentile. Well I've been to nude beaches and find that hard to believe. Or maybe I'm applying a confirmation bias.  

I'm 53 years old and I still have no idea how to measure a cock.

I'm an architect so I have a fairly good eye for distance and yet everyone claims to be 8 inches. So I ask 8 inches from WHERE? Your ass hole ?

12 minutes ago, pubic_assistance said:

I'm 53 years old and I still have no idea how to measure a cock.

I'm an architect so I have a fairly good eye for distance and yet everyone claims to be 8 inches. So I ask 8 inches from WHERE? Your ass hole ?

I’d say you measure from the base from the top.