411 on John in nyc

Spoke with him a few months back. His sessions are very unique and unfortunately involve a lot of stuff that doesnt particularly interest me. Hot oils/ perfumes/ Reikki/ tantric etc. I would have been willing to give it a try but the price is high. As for "erotic" components he asks for photos before considering any additional interpersonal connections..which I don't mind. But I am aware this is controversial amongst the other gentlemen here.

Edited by pubic_assistance
grammar

6 minutes ago, pubic_assistance said:

Spoke with him a few months back. His sessions are very unique and unfortunately involve a lot of stuff that doesnt particularly interest me. Hot oils/ perfumes/ Reikki/ tantric etc. I would have been willing to give it a try but the price us high. As for "erotic" components he asks for photos before considering any additional interpersonal connections

Maybe that's why he's a masseur and only does "extras" depending on how clients look. At least he's in NYC where most clients tend to be in shape but good luck asking for pics before deciding whether a HE is something he could handle.