411 on HairyRugby

Medin

Has anyone actually met this guy?  There are a couple of posts about him from several years ago but nobody mentions if they've actually met him.  I've been communicating with him over the past four days and getting any info out of him is like pulling teeth.  First red flag.   He won't say where he is staying or even the area.  Second red flag.  He did finally give me his rates which are $120/hour for full service.   Third red flag.   He says he is Latin but only has a UK number.  Fourth red flag?   It sounds like this guy is a scammer but does have seven reviews on RM and the past posts had quite a few replies so was curious if anyone knows anything about him.  Tks

https://rent.men/HairyRugby

11 minutes ago, Medin said:

Has anyone actually met this guy?  There are a couple of posts about him from several years ago but nobody mentions if they've actually met him.  I've been communicating with him over the past four days and getting any info out of him is like pulling teeth.  First red flag.   He won't say where he is staying or even the area.  Second red flag.  He did finally give me his rates which are $120/hour for full service.   Third red flag.   He says he is Latin but only has a UK number.  Fourth red flag?   It sounds like this guy is a scammer but does have seven reviews on RM and the past posts had quite a few replies so was curious if anyone knows anything about him.  Tks

https://rent.men/HairyRugby

I haven’t but I’d say heed the red flags 

5 minutes ago, Medin said:

Yes, of course.  I was mainly just curious if anyone else has had any experience with him.  

There are plenty of great guys out there. Focus your energy on those, not the flakes!!

4 hours ago, Medin said:

First red flag. 

4 hours ago, SilverFoxRox said:

Second red flag.

Third red flag.

Fourth red flag

Exactly how many do you need???….move on!

6 minutes ago, nycman said:

Exactly how many do you need???….move on!

This this isn't my first rodeo.   I've been at this a LOOOONG time.  I already mentioned all the red flags in my original post and "moved on" a long time ago.  Now I'm just curious so was asking if anyone has met him or knows anything about him.  

1 hour ago, Medin said:

I already mentioned all the red flags in my original post and "moved on" a long time ago.  Now I'm just curious so was asking if anyone has met him or knows anything about him.  

That’s not moving on…..

Just FYI.